Div.II AAA

RyanRowdy

Alrighty jjmom. It's not just one thing but a whole bunch of things that happened in a short period of time. Coach Pittman, their best asst. coach leaves to go to rival BA. A new principal comes in. They aren't bringing in as much talent as they used to.

Well they have had some tough times in the Super 7. 1 win out of the last 19 games playing against Super 7 teams. Ouch. Last season was really bad. This season looks the same. I looked at the line up. Their best shot at a win is the first game of the season vs. Franklin Co. and maybe Knox Catholic, but I don't know much about the "other" Fighting Irish.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks RyanRowdy for the insight. I have friends who have kids at it seems at Father Ryan, BA and MBA, I have also heard too that when Coach Pittman left there was void missing at Ryan. It seems they like him a lot too at BA. If he was vital to the Ryan program why didn't they try to hire him back when Coach Page left a year ago?

BigRed3 - how much tape has the team looked at on Trinity? Do they have any weaknesses that you can exploit? Hopefully you guys have a game plan to contain Brohm.

itzme - do you (or any other BA supporters) know how the game with the Illinois team came about; i.e., who initiated the contact?

No..I really don't know how the IL game came to be. I know Coach Flatt likes to play out of state teams at times, but don't know how this one came about.

• 2 weeks later...
haha ok ok rollred..here's my editing....they are a very very good team, and we will have to play perfect ball to stand a chance...i'm just sayin from the one game i have seen many times on tape, they are also very beatable

BigRed3, have you ever checked out Bluegrasspreps.com? Rumor (from multiple sources, including insiders) on that site has it that one of Trinity's all-state defensive linemen (Blake Nix) will be suspended for the first few games. FYI.

Street&Smith says Trinity has 3 offensive and 8 defensive returners (S&S mentioned Nix as one of them). Brohm is obviously the biggest threat on the team; here's hoping his surrounding cast will be "green" in the early going. Trinity also has a potential look-ahead game with Cincinnati St. X. All that being said, beating Trinity will take a monumental effort. I do think that Coach Rutledge will throw some tough twists at them offensively. How is he doing, by the way?

Also, what do you know about the Southaven team from MS?

southaven will be a good game for mba....they have two big time recruits at safety and lineman. This is what Tom Lemming said on ESPN.com recruiting insider: "The top defensive back in Mississippi is Greg Hinds (6-1, 200) from Southaven. He's very athletic and dominates the action on the field. He should attract at least 30 offers. OL Josh Winchell (6-5, 310), also from Southaven, will also be heavily recruited."