Best Runningbacks in class of 04'

footsolja

No, that is a false rumor #21 J.J. Leftwich he was the WR last year will start QB for the bucs. R.J. is going to stay at Tailback. He was really explosive there.. An playing QB would limit the things he can do wouldnt you agree, if you have seen him play, and if you have what do u think about him, is he one of the best backs in the state?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree, he would be better suited at tailback. I saw him play against Gallatin and he almost singlehandedly won the game. From what I had heard Beech was having QB problems and his atheticism was a sure fit for about any position. Having Meadows at the tailback position will cause more problems for the opposing teams. He will be one of the top runningbacks no doubt. Especially now that Beech has gone to the I-formation. How do you like the new offensive philosophy at Beech? And yes he is a top back in the state this year, unfortunately that is not good for us in Green Wave country.

id have to say that #32 John Douglass from CAK is a pretty good runningback in this years senior class. he is very versatile and plays both tailback and fullback. his stats are pretty low but that is because he had a foot injury for part of the year that led to CAK replacing him with an equally good tailback. john is just as good at fullback then tailback and he will be the starter this year. knocked a guy out cold at sunbright in 2001.

Edited by CoachLogan74

Thanks for your reply Gwave1. Well you could tell last year that BEECH offense was more explosive than ever.. So i like it a lot.. How will Gallatin be this year i know Link is one heck of a player. I would like to have him an meadows on the same team.. You think they will rule the county.. An where would u rank meadows in the state at tailback. You think him or link will sign D-1 or have u heard if they are being looked at .

I thought you might like the " I ". I'm not a fan of the wing-t. Hard to say where to rank him. It is still early. Meadows is a heck of a player. Link and him on the same team would be awesome. My only complaint would be his hotdog antics. He did not make too many fans at the Gallatin game last year. But his on field ability is without question top notch. How did he preform in the spring?

Link has visited Tenneessee I know. Other than that I have not heard.

Yes i know its early.. And about him hotdogin it. He did not do that the whole year.. I mean i think if i scored in the gallatin game i would act crazy to .. Umm did link go on an offical visit to ut. An R.J. did well in the spring agaisnt lebanon he had like 150 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns and agaisnt white house he was sick i think but he had 100 yards rushing in probably 2-3 series an and 2 touchdows one was of a interception.. I know R.j hasnt visited anyone.. I guess no one wants him i dont know..

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a talented young back wandering the hallways at Franklin High as well.

I always feel like a crappy fan when I can't remember this dude's name. Ah, well, in some people's opinions, he's even better than Otey was last year. If this proves to be the case... well, GO REBELS!

As far as Fugate and BHS... I hadn't really thought it about like that. But still, I think Fugate has the talent to be able to put up some big numbers. We'll see though.