5a paper champ for 2003

JPATS5

That's a very bold statement my friend.

Why do you consider my statement bold. I just think Jeff. Co. is all talk just like every other year, they will choke in the playoffs. CHOKE ARTISTS :D

You can't even carry on a conversation!! You said that Sevier County will beat them. That would have to be regular season. Jeez....use that rock you call a brain and think before you type!

What are you talking about, they can still make the playoffs with a loss in the regular season. I think someone else needs to use their rock (or if you want to call it a brain thats fine with me). :)

i think you two should stop fighting over whos going to win and whos not. because its an easy conclusion...sevier co. has a history of winning and now there in a rebuilding stage. and for that matter jeff co. always says their going to be great and end up getting waxed in the playoffs. so all and all sevier co. is the choice for winner. :D and as for you guys making fun of each others brains..get a life, thats for four year olds............. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you consider my statement bold. I just think Jeff. Co. is all talk just like every other year, they will choke in the playoffs. CHOKE ARTISTS :D

You can't even carry on a conversation!! You said that Sevier County will beat them. That would have to be regular season. Jeez....use that rock you call a brain and think before you type!

What are you talking about, they can still make the playoffs with a loss in the regular season. I think someone else needs to use their rock (or if you want to call it a brain thats fine with me). :)

i think you two should stop fighting over whos going to win and whos not. because its an easy conclusion...sevier co. has a history of winning and now there in a rebuilding stage. and for that matter jeff co. always says their going to be great and end up getting waxed in the playoffs. so all and all sevier co. is the choice for winner. :D and as for you guys making fun of each others brains..get a life, thats for four year olds............. :D

i don't understand how sevier co people think they might beat jeff this yr. i mean jeff has beaten them the last 2 yrs, and this yr will be by far jeff's best team in about 15 yrs. so what's up with that? anyways, jeff over sevier co by 26.

are you sure that you guys beat us 2 years ago. I know you beat us last year but that was due to some horrible calls by the officials. I believe we had a touchdown called back pretty close to the end of the game. All I am trying to say is that I would not take them lightly, they may not have all the talent but coach Brewer knows how to win. BTW you make these guys sound the Tampa Bay Bucs, they haven't beaten anyone yet.

are you sure that you guys beat us 2 years ago. I know you beat us last year but that was due to some horrible calls by the officials. I believe we had a touchdown called back pretty close to the end of the game. All I am trying to say is that I would not take them lightly, they may not have all the talent but coach Brewer knows how to win. BTW you make these guys sound the Tampa Bay Bucs, they haven't beaten anyone yet.

yes, jeff co beat sevier co in 2001 37-28. as for last yr, not taking anything away from a well coached brewer team, jeff was just too fast for the bears. however, sevier co looked pretty good in their ol & dl. but the best team won that night. you are, in most all games, going to have some bad calls. but when the horn sounds i'm not going to make any excuses and shouldn't either. having said that, the bears will probably battle with bearden & science hill for 3rd & 4th place. in my opinion, it looks like this: 1) jeff co 2) DB 3) bearden 4) a toss-up between science hill & sevier co.

what makes Bearden so good this year, I know last year they weren't very good. I can't wait to play you guys at home this year. I think it will be a good game. We are faster this year we are a little inexperienced but I know Coach Brewer can make some things happen. I can't wait to see the tailbacks square off, we have 2 pretty good RB's also ya know. What week do yall play Oak Ridge. Have fun with Booker.

I can see it now.....Large print on the headlines.....oakridge upsets state champ hopefuls :) jeff co. 45-17 on the sole legs of bookerrrrrrr.......how about the confident jeff co. chomp on that one. :D and by the way Sevier Co. Rules...

what makes Bearden so good this year, I know last year they weren't very good. I can't wait to play you guys at home this year. I think it will be a good game. We are faster this year we are a little inexperienced but I know Coach Brewer can make some things happen. I can't wait to see the tailbacks square off, we have 2 pretty good RB's also ya know. What week do yall play Oak Ridge. Have fun with Booker.

bearden like sevier co has a very good soph class, particularly at the skill positions, and they have some good linemen in the sr class. this combination will likely lead to bearden finishing strong. as for sevier co, look for them to also finish strong and to have a very good team in 2004 & 2005. in addition, jeff co & science hill will be very good in those yrs. i can't wait for those two seasons. i cannot remember a yr when our region fielded five very good teams. it will be a shame because a very good team will miss the playoffs in 04 & 05. anyways, the same old trend will continue this yr in region 1-- with two teams battling for the regional championship while the other teams are at distance off. here's my breakdown:

1 jeff co 7-0 9-1; they lose to morr. west in week 3

2 DB 6-1 8-2; they lose to jeff & oak ridge

3 bearden 4-3 6-4; they lose to jeff, DB, science hill, & farragut

4 sevier co 4-3 6-4; they lose to jeff, DB, bearden, & halls

5 science h 3-4 5-5; they lose to jeff, DB, sevier co, south doyle

6 south d 2-5 4-6; ..........

7 karns 1-6 2-8;............

cambell co forefits all games after losing first 3 games by an average of 50 pts.

what makes Bearden so good this year, I know last year they weren't very good.

And that pertains how to how good we will be this year??

And BTW, Jpats5, I see your predictions as being very accurate, except I don't know about Science Hill beating any of the top 4 teams you listed.

hey falcon...how many starters does Linclon CO have commin baCK? oakland has all but about 5....and some other ppl who got some PT last year. I cant wait for Oakland in the Pit. I played for oakland last year, and i was actually the one who jumped on the 1st play of overtime....i had to make a check and didnt think to remember the play was on one...and i moved...but, its in the past...but i tell u i have tremendous respect for linclon county. i know they have a really good running QB and always have good coaching and players. so i am not counting them out...i am just naturally in favor of oakland, but i do think they will go all the way if they dont have injuries. they have alot of experience...and that helps. almost all of the starters have  started before, and those who havent have had good PT.  good luck to yall falcons this year.

lincoln county has all starters back on o but one and lost maybe one or 2 on d...

the surprise is the better athletes have not played at lc since they have been in high school just some playing time here and there...

i bet oakland. riverdale or most any team does not match up talent wise with lc...

u fans will be impressed..we travel to oakland and riverdale this year i can not wait

see ya..go falcons

Edited by FALCON4

Why do you consider my statement bold. I just think Jeff. Co. is all talk just like every other year, they will choke in the playoffs. CHOKE ARTISTS :P

What are you talking about, they can still make the playoffs with a loss in the regular season. I think someone else needs to use their rock (or if you want to call it a brain thats fine with me). :D

i think you two should stop fighting over whos going to win and whos not. because its an easy conclusion...sevier co. has a history of winning and now there in a rebuilding stage. and for that matter jeff co. always says their going to be great and end up getting waxed in the playoffs. so all and all sevier co. is the choice for winner. :D and as for you guys making fun of each others brains..get a life, thats for four year olds............. ;)

i don't understand how sevier co people think they might beat jeff this yr. i mean jeff has beaten them the last 2 yrs, and this yr will be by far jeff's best team in about 15 yrs. so what's up with that? anyways, jeff over sevier co by 26.

If you all are going to beat us by 26, then we might as well surrender. Hype, Hype, Hype. You all were supposed to blow us out last year, but just did ease on out of there with a W-at your house. Potential wise, nobody competes with Jeff in our region except for DB. On the other hand, doesn't UT always have the ungodly potential every preseason? Like I said a few months ago, I enjoy competing agaisnt the likes of Jeff, but it does suprise me that you would make a bold statement about a 26 point pounding. If you were a bookie you would starve and your kids wouldn't have any shoes.....go ahead and give us the spread on the rest of the region games:

DB-

Bearden-

South Doyle-

Karns-

Science Hill-

Campbell Co-