5a paper champ for 2003

JPATS5

elliot doesnt show up to workouts, therefore he probably wont be on the team, plus he told coach that he wasnt going to camp. if you dont go to camp you dont play. who else will play SS, seeing as how carson played there all spring and will be working there starting monday at practice?? and who otld you ben moved to WR. i just have one thing to say.....if ben moves to WR, and parker gets hurt, then what happens?? if ben spneds his time at wr like you say he is, who plays qb if parker goes down? what i thought. how many times do people have to tell you, middle school football means nothing in high school. get it throuhg your thick head.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a shot? Sure. Heck, Ravenwood (new school, first year of varsity action here in region 6-5A) has a shot. Every team does. That's why they play. But, I think the Middle Tennessee 5A teams that I just mentioned (FHS, BHS, OHS, RHS, GHS) have the best shot. Tradition, well that doesn't really mean much. It's about now. It's about the 2003 season. And I'd say that Oakland and Riverdale have created quite a tradition of being good... Gallatin, you can't question their tradition... Brentwood and Franklin are the only two teams that don't have too much tradition. But again, that doesn't mean much. Granted, it's just my opinion that MidTN will come out victorious again, but we'll see...

But after doing some quick research, if you want to talk about tradition... Middle Tennessee teams have won 52% of the 5A and AAA (before 5 classes) championships... I'd say the tradition is in the mid-state.

Edited by FHSrebel27

elliot doesnt show up to workouts, therefore he probably wont be on the team, plus he told coach that he wasnt going to camp. if you dont go to camp you dont play. who else will play SS, seeing as how carson played there all spring and will be working there starting monday at practice?? and who otld you ben moved to WR. i just have one thing to say.....if ben moves to WR, and parker gets hurt, then what happens?? if ben spneds his time at wr like you say he is, who plays qb if parker goes down? what i thought. how many times do people have to tell you, middle school football means nothing in high school. get it throuhg your thick head.

here is the starting set on offense: parker qb, houston tb, jennings fb, shiverdecker wb, brown wr, luther te, cline or green c, yeary, green or huskey g's, newman, mason, hopkins t's. cantrell will give relief to brown and ben to cantrell. hoover will give relief to houston and desmond will give relief to jennings.

once again, shiverdecker will not start as a freshman, he'll get some pt if he can prove that he can take a hit and learn the offense. carson will start at the wb opposite of scooter. noah is second behind jeff, then if dez can remember where to go he'll be 3rd, might push for 2nd behind jeff if he can remember where to go as i said. huskey is not even an offensive linemen, he plays SS and out nose when we go to out 5-3 last year. ravon bly will push billy for the starting TE job

once again, shiverdecker will not start as a freshman, he'll get some pt if he can prove that he can take a hit and learn the offense. carson will start at the wb opposite of scooter. noah is second behind jeff, then if dez can remember where to go he'll be 3rd, might push for 2nd behind jeff if he can remember where to go as i said. huskey is not even an offensive linemen, he plays SS and out nose when we go to out 5-3 last year. ravon bly will push billy for the starting TE job

have you ever watched shiverdecker play?

you saw a kid play in middle school, big whoop. you know what, high school and middle school are 2 different levels. just like everyboyd else in this whole board has been trying to tell you for the past 3 months you've been talking about this kid. did he ever take a hit in middle schooL?? probably not. did they play anybody, probably not since he's rushing for a godly amoutn of yards. sure he can run around 13 year olds, but can he run around 18 year olds??

meadows said he will not run a 5-3 anymore. they will run a 4-3 and sometimes a 3-4. o.k. i said my peace. who is the big playmaker in your opinion? and what is jeff's biggest weakness? i think it is the guality of guard play; yeary is by far the best.

you saw a kid play in middle school, big whoop. you know what, high school and middle school are 2 different levels. just like everyboyd else in this whole board has been trying to tell you for the past 3 months you've been talking about this kid. did he ever take a hit in middle schooL?? probably not. did they play anybody, probably not since he's rushing for a godly amoutn of yards. sure he can run around 13 year olds, but can he run around 18 year olds??

i know you're scooter's dad; i can tell by the way you talk. it's funny because you know me personally. anyways, why are so down on shiverdecker?

we will run the 5-3(nub) against teams that come out w/2 te's and balance us up. 3-4 is nowhere in our system. stupid information you're recieved. we have a 3-3 package that coach said we are going to run against 4 and 5 wr teams. w/coach hastings as the def coor. we should be solid no matter what we run. houston, jennings, and brown are special players w/the ball in their hands, bottom line. shiv will be too, in about another year.

i dont know you and you dont know me, that's a promise. not downing the kid, just saying that middle school and high school is totaly different. speed, size, complexity of the game.........i could go on and on about what's different.......the kid never took a hit and has never played any competition. as i've said, he'll get some pt if he can learn the offense and prove he can play at the next level, until then, he's nothing.