Best Team in Chatt Area

ltrain44

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we just talking 4A schools? Mikki, you apparently didn't go to the East Ridge 7 on7 passing Tournament. Cleveland is in Cleveland, not Chattanooga. East Ridge and Central? Is that it? What about Baylor and McCallie? Soddy-Daisy who beat Central 38-0 in the East Ridge Tournament?

I think Cleveland is the team to beat.

DeepBall, Soddy will be very tough, and about the 38-0 passing league thing. It was just a passing league. Central had 5-6 starters not in attendance just as Soddy probally had. I wish ya'lls coach would have chosen to re-schedule us this year. Then we could see what the real outcome is, But i guess for know all we can do is speculate.

Go Pounders!

Go Hambrick #21

Deepball,

Last year was a great first half, I'll give it to you with the win. But you have to admit playing on the contamiated tundra of Soddy was a direct result to our three second half turn overs in the firts 6 minutes. I would love to see Soddy's vaunted running game this year vs. a Central defense that returns 10 starters and All-State middle linebacker Brent Hayes. Anyway good luck on the Season! Beat the H___ out of Ooltewah and Rhea County for me.

Go Pounders!

Go Hambrick #21