WHO WILL BE THE TEAM TO KNOCK OFF MARYVILLE IN 4A

ridgeway03

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my turn now! I don't think you can write Carter off next Saturday. Maryville better not over look Carter because if you remember 2 years ago, Carter beat Fulton and Fulton was supposed to kick Carter's butt. I know most of you are going to say, "But that's Fulton" The only thing I'm saying is Maryville better not over look Carter. This game could be an eye opener for some. In my opinion now this is my opinion, Carter will play Maryville tuff and could Key word, could, sneak out with a victory.

Hey boyz!

Yeah starz, that was the quality that Julie and I loved about Stevie! But you can compete with him I know.

What is all the talk about this Hillsboro team.

I think what might trip Maryville up, is this bad grammar on here!

They might teach football at some of these schools, but do they teach typing and or spelling?

What was the post about "they gonna get hit?" and "I seen?"

That's what will trip up the red and black, they will be trying to figure out what has been said by some of their competition.

As for the Carter comments, put your money where your mouth is. Bo Nuchols will take all that action all day long. You might find my sweet "Bo Bo" at one of the area ball parks. If I get his cell number I'll give it to you.

Get on here and tell me when you boyz bet, because I am going to load up on the other side!

Did I mention how much I love and "have loved" the Red Rebels?

Love you boyz!

:lol:

Little suz, how many people can say that they have won a new home? What even makes it better, a new home at Nickel Point. Nickel Point, ain't that just rocks throw from Nebo? Have you noticed what movin' furniture can do for a man's physique?

I was at Sandy Springs during the Smoky Mountain classic and saw where someone had printed Bo loves Susie on one of the bathroom walls. Could have been another Bo and Susie though.

Susie how many men at the BCSO have you been out with?

I think the way we talk on here susie is a "trajedy." Not as "brilliant" as some sillygoat. Maybe you and bm can just find a "room", minus the "chat" somewhere and be amused. Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

And with that post you've just proven my point, sars.

You were tring to make a point? I think the point that you have always made is that you are an embarrassment to your school Goatman.

Richard.........ummm I mean Suzie. We love it when you county school patrons state how bad you hate the Maryville machine. It just confirms to us that we contiue to do it right. Envy is the confirmation of success.

Oh..... I know you have never been with Bo. He really doesn't like girls......wait.... maybe you have Richard.