Cumberland Gap at Rutledge

ScubaSam

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add my thoughts as I was creating the topic. I really believe this game is a toss up if both teams play well and it is fairly turnover free. From what I can gather both team's top players will be on the field at the same time all night (Corey Russell QB for C.G.H.S and Nathan Potter LB for R.H.S). My official pick would have to be even with the winner capitalizing on a TO or big play.

There are some very hungry "Panther's" on the prowl & hunting prey!

I made a comment once before about Cumberland Gap & them bringing more than what anyone may give them credit for. They should not be "over-looked".

QB Corey Russell is very talented & to go with that, he's got some tough & talented Senior's by his side...........Tyler Francisco, Chris Inman, Caleb Medley....to name a few.

I expect a good game & the Cumberland Gap Panthers will come out on top........21-10

Couldn't agree with you more football_fan1t ! :rolleyes:

You got to have the right mixture on that field, one player can't make up the team.

QB Corey Russell is very talented PLUS he does have talent around him when they take the field ! It is a team effort out there, each player giving everything they got.

CGHS Panthers on top !