2003 Quarterbacks

Philster043

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks just1np and Sequatchie, much appreciated. :D

just1np, because of your information, I've decided to modify the Gallatin quarterback entry. It's no longer a "Competition" but "(2 QUARTERBACKS)". I also added some stats from last year for both Link and McFarland. Hope that suffices, and thanks!

Quite a lot of Green Wave fans here I see. :D Good luck this year.

"Coalfield Yellowjackets - Ricky Lowe (6-2, 210)

"A smart passer with a strong arm, Lowe threw for more than 1,200 yards last year and should have another banner year in 2003."

Lowe is a straight drop back passer, has several targets if they stay healthy, and a solid running game behind him. This ought to be a banner year barring any injuries. He opens up Thursday against a 3a school in the form of Union County.

Okay:

Thanks to ie3 and CYJacket for their information on Dusty Neill and Ricky Lowe, respectively. I've added your comments to the lists.

Mirrorman -

Are you sure? If you are, then I need more information on this Dillehay kid, please. Thanks!

Surf4life, leadoff, sls and bulldawg #1 -

In order to make this as precise a list as possible, I'm trying not to spread any rumors if it's not necessary. And unfortunately, it doesn't sound to me like you guys are too sure of what is transpiring with the quarterbacks at the schools you're talking about. And I can't deny nor confirm what you are saying either. I'd love to hunt for more information, but for now I'm a bit too busy with college (it being my first day back at the University of Tennessee, and having a 19-hour workload, plus rugby practice) so I'm now more or less depending on you guys to let me know of any important happenings. You don't have to guarantee that it's true - but if it's something that you've heard from any reliable sources, then I'll add your comments to the list. Thanks, though, guys!

Oh, and -

When the regular season starts, I'm going to try to keep afoot of each quarterback's statistics by browsing TSSAA's website articles. Emphasis on try! With over 300 quarterbacks in action each week, it's a daunting task indeed. (I guess I should be grateful this isn't California, though!)

At any rate, you guys can definitely help me out with this, if you can look at all of the quarterbacks' stats in your respective areas or regions and report back here, I'll do threads detailing every quarterback's progress. Thanks!

Edited by Philster043