Shameless Plug

dom730

The City Paper's Fall Football Preview hits newstands Wednesday, Aug. 20. For those of you picking up a hard copy around town, it will be a 16-page pullout, separate from the regular sports section. For those of you just checking it out on the internet (www.nashvillecitypaper.com), the pullout will be available to download using Adobe Acrobat. Look for the link on the left-hand side of the page.

Twenty-nine high school teams in the Nashville area are previewed, along with the Titans, Vandy, UT, the SEC, MTSU and TSU. Feel free to critique, commend or cut it down by emailing dbonvissuto@nashvillecitypaper.com.

Thanks,

Dominic Bonvissuto

Assistant Sports Editor

The City Paper

Now I know you are stopping by FHS, but the sundrop is reserved for esteemed visitor from Lawrenceberg.

I didn't want any of your Sundrop anyways! I'll bring my own.... Mountain Dew! :D Let's hope the esteemed visitor doesn't bring his dog! There could be a big issue deciding who has jurisdiction in another court case: Williamson County or Davidson County>