Class of the Trinity Parents and Fans

WarriorFan

If they were parking in a "no parking" zone a good tow truck or two should have been able to handle it.

If there were no parking restrictions then first come first serve should be and usually is the rule.

Tables in parking spaces? Move em.

At least MBA sent them home with an "L".

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tailgating is fun.. If nobody was there to tell the Trinity fans what you wanted of them, then they may have not taken up the spaces. Tailgating is good clean fun. I think its great that they did that. And horns, can you honestly say that horns are classless. If a kicker is bothered by the horns, then maybe he does not need to kick. Imagine a basketball player shooting a foul shot and the opposing team yelling or kicking the bleachers!!! It happens every game and it is not classless. Players need to learn to play thru the distractions and noise. If they cannot, then maybe tennis or golf should be what the player does. Horns are part of football games. I am part of neither group, but just reading this, it sounds like Trinity has some class people who just know how to enjoy a road trip.

About the air horn-like blowing a whistle during a high school basketball game. That ain't allowed. You had to be there to understand. Everything else was great.

And Trinity's quaterback did, in my mind, live up to billing. He was just under big pressure the entire game and still got over 400 yds passing.