Morristown West at Ceveland

TrojanMan42

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a close game, that is if Morristown West can get an offense going. If they don't score early then it might be a blow out. Although Cleveland is a very one dimensional team, they do it well. I think all the talk that the West people have done has not put the heads of you players in the right spot. They have put you on a pedestal, and are expecting even more. That is a lot of pressure on the young men. Good luck to you trojan42 and E Fred. Bring the win back.

REGION 3-4A " THE BADDEST REGION IN THE STATE"

Early back in the spring the West faithful were talking up big. I think this sort of put them ( the team) in a bad spot. Although this will be a big matchup, it could still go either way. The West team must have offense and lots of it to win this game. If they don't score at least 21 points they will get beat. Cleveland could score as many as 42 if they are not slowed down early. Hopefully having numbers will help give the starters a rest. I don't think that Cleveland has the numbers that West has. That could be a key point to the outcome of the game.

REGION 3-4A "THE BADDEST REGION IN THE STATE"

Cleveland by one TD. It will be a nailbiter. In the end Barber will score the winning TD. I think it will be a great crowd on hand since Bradley doesnt play. Everybody around will go watch this game. I think CHS is a 3 TD better team but it is going to take them a few weeks to get things going smooth. Barber is the greatest RB around here.

Since this is the first game for both teams i would say it will be close. I am sure Barber is a good back. However i saw him once in 2001 and once again in 2002 and he was not unstoppable. Also I wonder if Cleveland has the same QB as last year. He very ineffective in the semi final game and there passing game was pretty much non existent. I am not saying they do not have a good team, just that they did not seem unstoppable to me the past two times i have seen them.

I have alot of kin in the Cleveland area and they say that Barber has no respect for M-town West. Says that they are always overrated, that reg-2 is weak and thats the only way they make it to the play-offs every year. I heard that he thinks he'll get 200 yards on M-town D, and that he would show that so called all-state end pee-wee or wee-wee or what ever they call him what speed and pain is all about. I also hear that West has no offence at all and that the O-line could block a girl scout. Speed and more speed for the Blue Raiders. How do I see it...Barber left, Barber right, Barber up the gut.....