Morristown West at Ceveland

TrojanMan42

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST LIKE MR. TRUTH SAID THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE LEVONTE BARBER SHOW. IF YALL WANT TO SEE THE BEST RUNNIN BACK IN TENN YOU BETTER GET THERE EARLY BECAUSE HE WON'T BE PLAY IN THE SECOND HALF. HE WILL BE RESTING FOR THE NEXT WEEK CAUSE THIS ONE IS OVER AT HALF TIME.

For your sake i hope so. Because otherwise people on here are going to let you hear about it. Whether you want to believe it or not. Morristown West is a very good program. They probably have a head coach that is more comparable to Benny Monroe than the guy Cleveland has now. MW was the last team to beat Maryville. Barber has had two shots at Maryville the past two years and has yet to show up.

MR TRUTH. If you do have a lot of kin in Cleveland, they would know that Lavonte Barber is a very quiet person and tends to his business at hand. I have never seen Mo'town West play before, but they have to have a good team to get through 3 rounds of play-offs every year. Cleveland is not over confident, but playing with confidence.

If anybody needs directions to Cleveland High School, Let me know and I will post them. Where to park, where to eat and where to to get in trouble.

If the Morristown D plays how they should play according to the Athletes they have they will be picking up Barber off of his back. The concern in this game is Morristown West offense. If they can score, the D will take care of the rest. Region 4-4A is not all that tough either. Good luck to Morristown West and Cleveland. It is only for bragging rights until week 11 begins.

REGION 3-4A "THE BADDEST REGION IN THE STATE"

I also think this will be a great game to see. Early I think both teams will be trying to find the flow. In games like this most of the time I think the run game will rule. If this is the case Cleveland will win 24-10. Barber has not been impresive the few times I saw him but I think this will be a great year for him and it will also open up the Cleveland passing game.