Oakland vs. Brentwood Academy Score

OhS04

Guest region4fan

Yes, and I bet that freshman is on scholarship isn't he?All of our players are from our zone.Our zone that just got zapped by Siegel opening. Of course that stuff doesn't affect you does it, 2dads? We have a total of 33 kids on our team after losing 17 players to Siegel. Kids that don't ride home in Hummers, but have to walk or ride bikes. Kids that don't get to celebrate after the game by going to a 4 star restaurant cause they are on free lunch. So drop the superior little attitude of yours and go to bed. I am a Patriot and PROUD of it. I'm through talking to you. Guess #85 was your boy?

To all the other BA fans, good luck on your season. I appreciate your kindness and my remarks were not directed to you.

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow region4fan way to get angry... Sorry yall lost so many players to another school. Both schools fans were unclassy at times with oaklands saying "BAs Garbage" and BA's fans saying "this is our house". I think you have a skewed perception of Brentwood Academy we arent as rich as you believe (though I wish I was). No no one drives Hummers they most expensive car is probably a new chevy truck a kid got... Wow Hummer ($50,000+ for H2 or 23,000 for a Chevy) don't get me wrong that is still 23,000 but thats one kid. BA has some rich kids sure, but so does Oakland. ( I saw a oakland fan driving a hummer after the game no joke it was yellow). As far a 4-star dinners we actually all went to WAFFLE HOUSE (thats maybe a 1/4 star). I do like #85 he is a great friend of mine, we didnt take any offense to the chanting we were laughing and it sorta lightened up the mood. Sorry if you dont like 2DADS . But commenting "isn't he on scholarship" because he is good and african american is a little shakey. Many parents work 2 and 3 jobs to but their kids through BA to give them the oppurtunity BA provides and in a christian enviorment.

Chill, guys. Every kid out there tries his best. The players don't care about crowd chanting, etc. It takes a lot of work and dedication to play football. That's something most of those children in the stands who yell nasty things will never understand.

BTW...Waffle House isn't 4-star? I know a lot of the BA players had Taco Bell as the pre-game meal. Now that's good eatin'!!

Guest region4fan

Look I wasn't making a stab at any particular kid. I do not know what African-American you are even talking about. I have no clue about any of your kids at BA, freshmen or not. the kid that got to play, I don't even know what # he was. I just got ticked at 2dads. I know what Oakland fan you are talking about that rides the Hummer, she is a very well-known realtor in the Boro. No joke, the kids in front of me walking to their car and jabbering on cell phones were from BA. They were riding in a grayish silver Hummer. They were talking about their brother getting to play and he was a freshman.So somebody's dad on the team has one. I was simply referring to them, don't have a clue who they are. I just knew that one of our players had to ride his bike home, and made the comparison. I know that many that go to BA have parents that struggle.We have many that struggle at OHS. I like the fact that our football program is based on Christian values. You won't find a more Christian staff around than at OHS. In fact, I believe your Defensive Coordinator coached with our head coach when both were at Father Ryan.

Let's ease up on the class warfare rhetoric. Most true football fans

realize that Oakland has been hurt by the opening of Siegel. Player

numbers are down but Oakland will be back. Murfreesboro has a

great football tradition. The kids for Oakland worked hard.

Unfortunately, the numbers were against them. They will be

back.

Edited by jek

A lot is made of BA's depth and how we have the advantage of recruiting and how it's so unfair and how Oakland is just decimated by Seigal or whatever opened, I just want to remind everyone BA has approximently 400 students in the upper school while many schools we face have thousands, Flatt should be given much credit for the interest he has generated at BA in football and his persistance in getting guys to come out for the team, almost half the boys at the school play and Flatt turns many regular guys who just wanted to be part of the team into good football players.

Edited by 7059527176

i can assure that oakland is much much better than tonight indicated, having your star rb not playing really hurts and i think the game could been much different if he had played, but kudos to brentwood academy and good luck for the rest of the season.

one player making a huge difference, right??? you are really--uh, i really see no need to say such things. oakland is weak, very weak. jeff co would destroy them too within 2 qtrs. go hide and try to come back in a couple of yrs because it's not happening this yr.

Guest region4fan

JPats, when your precious Jeff County plays Brentwood Academy, Franklin, and Lincoln County as their non-region games and then has to play the likes of Blackman, Riverdale, and Smyrna w/i their region, then you can come on here and spout off. Since you play NO ONE in your schedule of that magnitude........it is called a WEAK schedule.

I was kind of skeptic of the whole "we didn't have Carlos theorey" too, but I got to talking about it with someone and they made me think. You have less production, obviously. You also have the mental effect. You add that to the first game mistakes... that could make for about 30 points of a difference.

Oakland does play one of the toughest schedules in 5A... it's brutal actually.