BEST FANS

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REFS are awesome!!! They are totally into the game and they DONT stop cheering CentralBasketball. When yall played us, I couldn't even hear yall after the 2nd quarter, except for occasionally..and yall were WINNING! All the more reason to be getting pumped up. Our REFS and the whole student section for that matter were cheering even when everyone knew our boys were beat. All the more reason to just pack up and go home, which is probably what the Barrel Boys woulda done had the scenerio been switched.

I would have to say that FRANKLIN High School has the best fans. I graduated from Centennial, and trust me, they have nothing to cheer about anyway!!!!

But I have gone to a couple franklin games, and i would have to say that there fans are the best in middle Tennessee.

HOPE I CHANGED THESE COLORS THIS TIME!

WARTBURG FANS ARE GREAT, SOME ONLY CHEER WHEN THE ONE THEY CAME TO WATCH DOES SOMETHING GREAT, BUT THERE ARE SOME THAT CHEER NO MATTER WHICH KID IT IS, IT'S A TEAM EFFORT, BUT COME NEXT FRIDAY ALL THE PLAYERS NEED TO ENCOURAGE THEIR PARENTS TO YELL OR SHAKE THEIR NOISE MAKERS THAT ARE BROUGHT TO THE GAME FOR THEM THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO BRING THEM. SO COME ON WARTBURG FANS LETS GET EXCITED, THE TEAM NEEDS THE SUPPORT. YOU CAN TELL WHEN THERE ARE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD WAVING HANDS TRYING TO GET THE CROWED TO MAKE SOME KIND OF NOISE AND THATS KIND OF SAD, THAT THEY HAVE TO ASK US TO CHEER. AT THE WARTBURG BLEECHERS THERE WILL BE A CONTAINER WITH NOISE MAKERS IN IT TAKE ONE AND LET THE TEAM HEAR YOU. JUST RETURN THEM WHEN YOU ARE DONE AND WE WILL HAVE THEM NEXT WEEK. I ASK MY SON IF THE NOISE MAKERS HELPED AND HE REPLYED YEA IF EVERYONE IS DOING IT NOT JUST YOU. SO THAT SHOULD TELL US SOMETHING. GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ohh yes greatest, because the subject of this thread is who has the better team.. oh wait not its not... maybe i should make a thread with the subject..."who knows how to read?" guess we all know who won't be in that one anytime soon...

The 3 Best Spirit Groups In Chattanooga:

1. McCallie Spirituals

2. Ooltewah Refs

3. Soddy Daisy Daisy Cazies

Anyone else is distant way from the medal stand

I agree with "greatest" about Ooltewah.... JC played them last year in the playoffs... ya know during that monsoon... anyway the Ooltewah fans and "refs" didn't make much more noise than a murmuring crowd. I was not impressed by any means. Our fans came from 2 hours away and had as many if not more than Ooltewah... and there is no doubt that our fans make much more noise!!! Check your facts Ooltewah before you start saying your the best! Other than that.. I'm really not sure who is the best.. I think all teams have their good games. :P