who is the best tight end in tennessee?

AlcoaRyder24

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give us some stats on this Santi kid? He sounds impressive.

Rebelron, I am going with you. THe sophomore tight end from Knox Central #88 is a good looking kid. He looks a little thin right now, but I am sure he will fill out by his senior year. I did not know this, but I was told that he is the son of Darryl Smith who played offensive line for UT in the mid 80's. That doesn't hurt his chances of filling out in the next couple of years.

6'5' 220 lbs. Has a frame that can easily handle additional weight. Runs a 4.45 40.

Excellent student.

No doubt a college weight program could put 30-40 lbs on him and he could still be under 4.6, 4.7. That is impressive.

Since we were on the subject, and the TE from Central was brought up, I decided to look him up for some stats. He is a sophomore, he is 6'5 and weighs 220. He has 1 catch for 9 yds and his name is Lee Smith. (www.prepxtra.com)

I had mentioned the tight end from McCallie earlier, and have asked around. All I know about him is that he is a sophomore also. I'll see what else I can find.