McCallie @ Knox Central

Chattcity

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassen Jackson- I agree is a man amoungst boys. 6'1" 205 and runs a legit 4.5--He is big enough and strong enough to make LB's and DB's look like 2nd string JV players. They are so fast that the normally big fat lineman are former overgrown skill players. It is embarrasing to have a DT to run you down from behind when you have a 30 yard lead, but they can do it.

McCallie is a great program and have tradition, but have you heard the rabbit and turtle race story. This time the rabbit is coached and has some help.

Knox Central by 21

They have not been behind this yearv but they do have the ability to come back.

Chattcity, not to nitpick but they were behind early in the Hixson game. As a sophomore, Ryan Moore led the team from behind several times including the state championship game against BA.

I appreciate Knox Central scheduling McCallie. It has been increasingly difficult for McCallie to schedule games with public schools. I hope it's a good game and that it will be on a home and home basis. I'd like to see Knox Central a Spears Field next year.

I don't think that the folks in Knoxville have taken a good look around the state the past couple years. Anyone who says that Central will run over McCallie is fooling themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a big McCallie win out of this game. Having seen McCallie play the past two weeks, I'll conservatively say McCallie by 10. Kudos to Central for scheduling the toughest teams that they can though...

Irish--I have no doubt that McCallie is a quailty team with good players. But to say that they will win by 28 is nuts. I am not saying the McCallie can't win Friday, but I doubt there will be a blow out by either team. Central plays a challenging schedule. Greeneville and Wm Blount are strong teams that play disciplined football. Oh, and by the way, we play a little school from Maryville every year, so don't say we haven't faced strong comp before. I look for an excellent game.

This will be a great football game. These are two strong teams, that are both well coached. Helton at Central has got to be the winningest coach in Knoxville. McCallie is a private school powerhouse. I can't say who will win this one, but you can bet it will be a great game to see. Best of luck to both teams, but being from K-town, I am going to have to root for Central.