Smyrna vs. Blackman

R45A

I just want to say something to all the Blaze fans. Guys and Gals i dont know what was wrong with you all but last friday most of our crowd wasnt in to it at all. This is a very, very important game for us, not to mention a region game. We all need to pack the place (like we did Fri.) and yell and scream and cheer our guys on till we turn blue in the face. Lets go Blaze. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say something to all the Blaze fans. Guys and Gals i dont know what was wrong with you all but last friday most of our crowd wasnt in to it at all. This is a very, very important game for us, not to mention a region game. We all need to pack the place (like we did Fri.) and yell and scream and cheer our guys on till we turn blue in the face. Lets go Blaze. :D

I agree 110% Shady! I worked my tail off trying to get them all up at the crucial times in the game! I could've used a little help! You would think they had never got up and yelled at a football game! The guys feed on the fans I just wish they all (the fans in the stands) understood that concept! Come up and give me a hand friday! :D And get some of your buds to spread out in the crowd and get the whole side fired up! We can get it done friday with a little help from the true FANS! See ya friday!

I know i will be there cheering my ###### off, and so will there rest of the fans for BLACKMAN.........Shady your great for getting cheers started, and i know your bringing your sprit to every game..Smyrna fans look for a very loud atmoshpere at the infreno friday night.(Slim i saw you getting the parents into it last friday so i know we have the parents backing us to, keep up the great work) :D

Bragging rights are on the line and so is a 2-0 region record if we win. So its a must win for the Blaze....

Guest region4fan

You KNOW that I am definitely for the BLAZE all the way. I think by now you know that I am not a Wolke believer. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Blaze........now since I am cheering for you guys...please make the band stay home when we play against each other??????? Man , do I hate your band.

BLACKMAN HAS PLAYED 2 QUALITY OPPONENTS DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS THEY HAVE SCORED?

THE ANSWER IS EXACTLY ONE!

SMYRNA HAS PLAYED 3 QUALITY OPPONENTS THEY HAVE SCORED 9 TOUCHDOWNS! THEY CAN THROW OR RUN.

SMYRNA SHOULD WIN THIS GAME GOING AWAY.

BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T SEEN BLACKMAN PLAY ALL MY INFORMATION ON BLACKMANS PROBLEMS ESPECIALLY OFFENSE COME FROM -------- YOU GUESSED IT BLACKMAN PEOPLE!

BLACKMAN HAS PLAYED 2 QUALITY OPPONENTS DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS THEY HAVE SCORED?

THE ANSWER IS EXACTLY ONE!

SMYRNA HAS PLAYED 3 QUALITY OPPONENTS THEY HAVE SCORED 9 TOUCHDOWNS! THEY CAN THROW OR RUN.

SMYRNA SHOULD WIN THIS GAME GOING AWAY.

BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T SEEN BLACKMAN PLAY ALL MY INFORMATION ON BLACKMANS PROBLEMS ESPECIALLY OFFENSE COME FROM -------- YOU GUESSED IT BLACKMAN PEOPLE!

82cat if you want to talk about this year so far you are basically trying to live in the past, well if thats the case history is not working with you seing as how Blackman is 2-0 vs the Dawgs. You want to talk about us facing quality opponents and only scoring once. Your right, but come on our opponents are of higher competition than yours. Lets see you all go to the Pit and play then play against the defending STATE CHAMPS and lets see how SHS does.

BlazeP----its officially countdown to kickoff time.

region4fan and oakland2001--thanks for the support. I would like to say that i dont believe our band is as loud this year compared to last, but hey maybe its because i hear them all the time. :lol: