BA vs. McCallie

clay9

Folks, as a proud Brentwood Academy fan I will guarantee one thing about the upcoming game: both teams will be completely respectful and driven in the game. They will play as units, not random collections of talent, and they will play harder than in any other game so far. I don't know who will win, though I have my hopes. :lol:

It'll be a very close game with classy players and fans on both sides. And remember, history favors the loser of this game...in 2 of the last 3 matchups the loser of the regular season matchup has beaten the other in the playoffs.

Best of luck to both teams! GO EAGLES!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony I just wanted to add that you truly represent the American Dream in so many ways. I mean you grew up on the gold-paved streets of Lookout Mountain and now you are on the mean streets of Atlanta. I mean who there would know that you have a basketball court in your house. Especially with that knew ebonics of yours. You have finally made the complete transformation everyone at McCalle saw it coming, but the ebonics on coacht sealed it. You have truly become "ghettofied." I guess the days of playing tennis and golfing with Johnny Thorton have ended. What else have you changed during your stay at Morehouse? Did you get rid of the ever-famous plad shorts for a pair of Sean Jeans. Or dare I say traded in you lexus for a cadillac. Might you have even revoked your membership at the Chattanooga Golf and Country Club to join a local YMCA?????? You are my American dream Tony Jackson. From Riches to Rags.......I Salute You.

Ok, Tonaaaaay it has been awhile and I agree with redish, you need to come back to us.... let me know how you are doing up at school brotha..... Yesss The M train is definately going to be in chattanooga this weekend and it will be running over BA all friday night.

NOLAN WHITE, thanks for making the sacrifices that you have made for us during the last year.

Evans

McCallie 21 BA 10

Edited by #1ritual

Basically, BA ran it down McCallie's throat the entire first half. Holbert and Townsend ran at will behind some great blocking. McCallie could get nothing going offensively at all in the entire game. BA was much stronger, and although McCallie has pretty good team speed, they couldn't match up physically. Halftime score was 21-0. McCallie changed some things in the second half, and did better at jamming the run, but by that time, it was over. McCallie never threatened to score in this game. I don't think McCallie had more than 5 first downs...about 100 yards of offense. This was smash mouth football at its best. McCallie never gave in...give them credit. They just lost to a better team.

BA's starting QB/FS Tyler Griffin played about 2/3 of the snaps at QB, none at FS. BA rested the starters a fair amount in the second half, and just ground out the clock.

Where'd all those McCallie posters go?? B) (See my previous post.)

Edited by itzme