MBA FRESHMEN TALENT

notredame788

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a parent of a Baylor football player, I must admit I don't like the attitude from the MBA parents of the wrestlers or the students, but after last weeks Friday night football game, I did see a class act side from the parents and student body, not to mention the best football team in the nation, I do think Baylor has a great football team, we played great the first half and should have been tied going into the half hpwever, with a team that has two first def and two first off, no one can last up to that, Baylor had only one player leaving the field, Congrats to Baylor , you have a lot of great players and also, MBA is the best and I am sure the best we will face this year, see ya in the playoffs MBA,,,,

and notredame788 those people u named i no. to be honest there not as great as you are saying they are. yes they might be good for a freshmen team, but there not that many great freshman teams. If Ba had a freshmen team they would probbly whip everyone. Like Trey Wilcox, BEST FRESHMEN IN STATE!!!!!!

I was wondering, MBA scrimmaged the Blaze freshman this summer and I had heard that they gave you all as much or more than you wanted! I was there that day but most of my attention was on the varsity! But everytime I looked down to watch a little, our freshman seemed to be doing rather well! I'm not trying to get anything started. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of our guys? They are doing very well this year. Do you think we could play with you guys in a real game?