Lincoln County vs. Cookeville

LCstatman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale, you say it "won't be close," but a score of 24-7 might be considered close by many folks standards...especially those who have gone down by 40 or more.

If the Cavs get behind early, it could get ugly. Cavs best bet is to play ball control and keep the Falcon offense on the sidelines. Big question is, can the Cavs control the ball with long time consuming drives?

The Cavs DON'T want to find themselves going three and out too often. That would be a recipe for disaster.

ok inot2bad you know keeping the Falcon offense off the field doen't always meen alot! That nasty defense is what has set up a huge amount of those Falcon points!

I almost like seeing the defense on the field more than the offense!!

GO FALCONS!!!

I agree, stumpman...the Oakland game is a good example - the Falcon defense kept putting the offense in scoring position, and the offense rose to the occasion. The Oakland defense was actually one of the stronger defenses we've played against. I don't mean to take anything away from the offense - they're really good and I enjoy watching them - it's typically alot more exciting to watch a team on offense rather than defense, but there's nothing boring about watching the Falcon defense!!!!!

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat COOKEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jabbo

SpartaWarrior,

I hope your attitude is not indictative of many in Sparta-that is an example of immature people who do not know where the boundaries are regarding competition and ignorance.

Maybe you could clarify those boundaries for me. Thank you.

Yes I have heard of them, thank you very much. Have the Cavs ever heard of winning them?