Milan at Hunt.?

milandawg2004

If Huntingdon can come out playing smashmouth from start to finish, they will dominate this game. One of Huntingdon's strong points is and usually is the fact that they are a very physical team.

Milan has loads of speed but if Huntingdon wears them down and steals their momentum from the opening possession, they'll have it made.

One of the good things I've seen about HHS on tape is that they have playmakers who can break big plays and make things happen. This being said, I'll go back to what I started out saying.. Huntingdon can not play a game like against CC where it took a quarter to get things going. Milan's speed can kill them early. So in a game like this, where both opponents are as evenly matched.. I'd have to say momentum is the biggest factor in this game.. whoever can get it early has a really good shot. I can't wait for this game!@#$!!!

oh yeah.. on another note, can any of you wonder what we'll be posting about after this game is done and in the books.. "REMATCH?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am not cothran, i am not here to down any program but dont bash me for voicing my opinion. i am #24 from fairview last year and i graduated. i have the utmost respect for both programs and players, but huntingdon's fans seem to offensive.

Well Jacket, looks like you are back running your mouth again. I will agree Huntingdon fans can get offensive when someone that obviously has no clue what they are talking about starts running their mouth. You say that your not coming on here to run down teams, but you start off by saying Huntingdon and Milan plays and easy schedule - what planet are you from? I can assure you that year in year out Huntingdon and Milan will have as tough of a schedule as anybody. You say that Huntingdon is not ready for the playoffs? Last year that may have been true, the year before we did not have a very strong team to begin with. But let me ask you something, how many times has Fairview or any other team from that region made it to the semi-finals much less the championship game???? You better get out a real old record book from somewhere, because I don't know of any.

And like I posted once before, Huntingdon is 8-2 over the last 7 years against region 5. So according to your argument that whole region plays a weak schedule because they ALL choke when the playoffs come around. I said once before and I will say once again, I would not want to be the number 4 seed out of that region if Huntingdon wins the region.

Yes I do get a little offensive when someone runs their mouth and cuts another team down, and that includes Huntingdon fans too. But Jacket, no one has run down Fairview or their accomplisment last year. As a matter of fact, all I have seen on here are compliments to how well they played. Fairview on that night was the better team, don't let one night of success go to your head.

The Huntingdon-Milan game will be a great game. I don't look for a blowout either way, I also believe that just as in years past the winner will know they have been in a battle. Huntingdon has a lot of respect for the Milan program and I think Milan has respect for Huntingdon. Jacket that respect comes from several hard fought games over a lot of years, not from one game. If you want to know what it takes to have a successful program come watch the game, because I can assure you, you won't see football like this in the region that Fairview plays in.

If Huntingdon can come out playing smashmouth from start to finish, they will dominate this game. One of Huntingdon's strong points is and usually is the fact that they are a very physical team.

I beg to differ. All Milan does in practice is hit hit hit. I very much doubt that huntingdon is more physical than Milan. Milan proved it last week against j.c.m.!!

last year milan passed and threw each for over 150+. i very much doubt there will be any domination coming from huntingdon. dont think milan is going to lay down for you ...thats hilarious.. this isnt an 0-5 team your playing...this is Milan. im tired of posting on this, we'll just show you oct 10. ok?.... B)

unlike most.. i gave fair analysis of both teams, and complimented each on good and bad and all you seem to do is run huntingdon into the ground.. so go right ahead to another forum.. your not helping this one any.. the purpose of this site is lost sometimes, theres too much trash talking and not enough talk about the sport itself.. sure you are going to pull for the team you play for, or whatever, but unless you have ESP you have no fortune telling abilities.. so don't try.

Milan and Huntingdon are both good teams. I think everybody needs to stop talking bout strength of schedule, because neither of their schedules are just terribly hard. I think Terrence Bell is gonna run wild. I expect him and the rest of the offense to be fired up. The thing about Terrence is, that if u key on him, then you're gonna get beat deep. There are plenty of receivers for Huntingdon that you dont hear anything about, because they never have to do anything, since the running backs seem to dominate every game. But as everyone saw in Chester County, if the running game is slow, Huntingdon can still pass. Will White has become a great tight end, and watch out for Scott Hampton and Phillip Weathers, because they can fly. And don't forget Adam Parish. If u stay back on the receivers, this guy can run. He is one of the fastest guys on the team. I see Huntingdon winning this game 28-17. I just think Huntingdon is more physical and has more speed. I think this is their year.

BPT, first off, your post is not looking at the game, its pointed towards how good huntingdons team is on a video game when u created them with them all overall 99. thats what i think. if you think Huntingdon is faster speed wise than milan i think i will fall over and croak!. will white?..id like to see WILL WHITE CATCH THE BALL-- and guess who will unwrap that little present...MR. ROD SMITH . ding ding thats all i gotta say, rod will give him a headache and i surely dont doubt that he wont be thinking about rod the next time he comes around in that area. phewww...as for terrence, i know he is quick. so lets measure a little bit. terrence bell -east/west runner and fast rod smith- north south/ will lower shoulders and fast. huntingdons D is not going to stop Milans O. there just to good. you wont stop daylan walker, you wont stop daniel beasley, you wont stop rod smtih, you wont stop ricky goff, you wont stop george west.....NO ONE IN YOUR SECONDAY IS GOING TO CATCH DAYLAN WALKER....and what rod is going to do is get 5 yards here, 5 yards there and grind some meat....thats all i gotta say fellas...milan is going deep this year and the mustangs are about to just going to be a little itch for them.....like someone once told me, milans running game is a headache...but there recievers are cancer....milan -35 huntingdon 7

BPT, first off, your post is not looking at the game, its pointed towards how good huntingdons team is on a video game when u created them with them all overall 99. thats what i think. if you think Huntingdon is faster speed wise than milan i think i will fall over and croak!. will white?..id like to see WILL WHITE CATCH THE BALL-- and guess who will unwrap that little present...MR. ROD SMITH . ding ding thats all i gotta say, rod will give him a headache and i surely dont doubt that he wont be thinking about rod the next time he comes around in that area. phewww...as for terrence, i know he is quick. so lets measure a little bit. terrence bell -east/west runner and fast rod smith- north south/ will lower shoulders and fast. huntingdons D is not going to stop Milans O. there just to good. you wont stop daylan walker, you wont stop daniel beasley, you wont stop rod smtih, you wont stop ricky goff, you wont stop george west.....NO ONE IN YOUR SECONDAY IS GOING TO CATCH DAYLAN WALKER....and what rod is going to do is get 5 yards here, 5 yards there and grind some meat....thats all i gotta say fellas...milan is going deep this year and the mustangs are about to just going to be a little itch for them.....like someone once told me, milans running game is a headache...but there recievers are cancer....milan -35 huntingdon 7

:D