Milan at Hunt.?

milandawg2004

BPT, first off, your post is not looking at the game, its pointed towards how good huntingdons team is on a video game when u created them with them all overall 99. thats what i think. if you think Huntingdon is faster speed wise than milan i think i will fall over and croak!. will white?..id like to see WILL WHITE CATCH THE BALL-- and guess who will unwrap that little present...MR. ROD SMITH . ding ding thats all i gotta say, rod will give him a headache and i surely dont doubt that he wont be thinking about rod the next time he comes around in that area. phewww...as for terrence, i know he is quick. so lets measure a little bit. terrence bell -east/west runner and fast    rod smith- north south/ will lower shoulders and fast.  huntingdons D is not going to stop Milans O. there just to good. you wont stop daylan walker, you wont stop daniel beasley, you wont stop rod smtih, you wont stop ricky goff, you wont stop george west.....NO ONE IN YOUR SECONDAY IS GOING TO CATCH DAYLAN WALKER....and what rod is going to do is get 5 yards here, 5 yards there and grind some meat....thats all i gotta say fellas...milan is going deep this year and the mustangs are about to just going to be a little itch for them.....like someone once told me, milans running game is a headache...but there recievers are cancer....milan -35  huntingdon 7

I believe BPT's post was from the view point of a fan, there was notthing said about Huntingdon bein so great and unbeatable, unlike the post you childishly tried to boast more of the "Dawgs" BTP stated that Huntingdon is not as one dimensional as they have been in the past, and if you are playing them like they are, you will get burnt, b/c of the talent they DO have at those other positions. He wasnt trying to bash your team, he was like the rest of us posting a valid opinion of what he has seen.

Edited by dabigEZ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to play a tough schedule when you're Milan and Huntingdon, two of the best teams in west tn. It gets lonely up there at the top, especially when you're beating the crap out of the teams that are supposed to be contenders. People always find excuses to try and bring down the best.

Edited by lionschs