Milan at Hunt.?

milandawg2004

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why westview would say that milan will beat huntingdon b/c if u noticed in the 1st half huntingdon just wasnt ready to play.. Even though they did have the lead at halftime it just wasnt pretty. In the second half huntingdon stepped and played like they can. They outscored them 28-0 in about 15 minutes in the second half. Whenever huntingdon wants to come out and play they can. And i do believe after losing to milan last year 27-13 theyll be ready to come out and play. By the way a big part of football is momentum and i think that is a big reason why milan ended up winning that game last year against us. They had it going into halftime and never looked back.

I have seen both teams play this year and to be honest I wasn't impressed with huntington. Milan was intimidating from the moment they stepped off the bus. Even though Westview lost to both teams, Milan was the better team that I saw between the two. But if Huntington comes out ready to play, this game will be nothing bu action from the opening kickoff.

I have seen both teams play this year and to be honest I wasn't impressed with huntington. Milan was intimidating from the moment they stepped off the bus. Even though Westview lost to both teams, Milan was the better team that I saw between the two. But if Huntington comes out ready to play, this game will be nothing bu action from the opening kickoff.

I still think Huntingdon is the only team NOT intimidated by Milan in 2A west tn. That will play a big role next week.

Both teams play an easy schedule. easy schedule=early round playoff exit. Youy would think huntingdon would learn to play a tougher schedule so they can get out of the first round. Milan always has a great team but they can nvere get past the quarters in recent years. The game will be a good one but milan will win because they have more talent and are more physical than the mustangs.

Both teams play an easy schedule. easy schedule=early round playoff exit. Youy would think huntingdon would learn to play a tougher schedule so they can get out of the first round. Milan always has a great team but they can nvere get past the quarters in recent years. The game will be a good one but milan will win because they have more talent and are more physical than the mustangs.

you are an idiot. Faiview get one big win and you lose your mind. by the way, how u guys doin this year. :P Oh, i'm sorry, is that a sore spot. B)

what's your problem, all i stated was the facts. i dont play for fairview, i graduated, so i have no clue why you brought them up. but if you want to know they are 3-2 and are improving every week. they are rebuilding after losing 13 seniors and the state's leading rusher. but dont get upset because i stated the facts. the post has nothing to do with fairview. the fact is that since huntingdon doesnt play a tough schedule when it gets to playoff time they choke.

what's your problem, all i stated was the facts. i dont play for fairview, i graduated, so i have no clue why you brought them up. but if you want to know they are 3-2 and are improving every week. they are rebuilding after losing 13 seniors and the state's leading rusher. but dont get upset because i stated the facts. the post has nothing to do with fairview. the fact is that since huntingdon doesnt play a tough schedule when it gets to playoff time they choke.

My god. I recommend you never post on this forum again. There is no way you played football, absolutely no way, because nobody who knows anything about football could say something that dumb. Especially with the teams fairview plays. How many of the teams the yeller jackets play have even been to the state finals, let alone won one?