Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation...PPride missed the sarcasm in my post. Just to let you know, Portland is my second favorite team, but I don't care who it helps, I will be pull fer them thar yeller tails friday night.

My apologies to you Catalyst. All this poetry on this thread has given me a headache. I hated it in high school, and I'm not to fond of it still today. (Although I have enjoyed reading some of them.) B) Again, I apologize. :(

OH ME YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HARD AT WORK HERE LOL. WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TOO IS: THE GAME IS BETWEEN THE BOYS OF THE MIGHTY TIGERS AND THE JACKETS. EVERYONE HAS HAD A BIG TIME ON HERE CHATTING BACK AND FORTH. LETS JUST ALL HOPE FOR A GOOD EXCITING CLEAN GAME, WITH NO INJURIES AND RESPECT BOTH WAYS WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NO MATTER HOW THE OUTCOME. WOOOOO.........SOME OF U PEEPS SCARE ME MAKES ME WORRY BOUT A RIOT AFTER THE GAME..... B) BUT I KNOW THAT MACON AND TROUSDALE WILL COME OUT OF THIS GAME OK NO MATTER HOW IT TURNS OUT. ITS ALWAYS FUN TO HAVE RIVALS......I JUST WANTED TO SAY: TIGERS BE TOUGH, HAVE A GOOD GAME AND ILL BE HOLLERING FOR YOU ALL THE WAY.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE JACKETS

Muffles...your predictions...well...you're about 100%...wrong...most of the time...so this week...pick Macon Co...cause I really think they're going in for a big drink of some creek water that they can't handle...I really wish they would win...for the coachman and all...but...I think this game goes to Troutdale...so if' you'll be obliging as to pick Macon...I'd appreciate it.....and go ahead and add Cannon to your list of winners...LMAO

I heard that the Macon fans are going to tear down the goal posts at the creekbank if they win. Is there any truth to that?

I heard the same thing carpet...and I will be out there with the other 4,000 Macon fans when we swat the wasps! Can't wiat it's 12:08am now and it's only 19 hrs till came time!!! GO BIG BLUE...Get ready yeller tails cause off this ridge we come!!!! Hey TCFan I have a shaker I'm bringing you when I come to eat lunch with you tommorow!!!! Can't wait Go TIGERS!!!! Drain that creek!!!

BECAUSE THE TIGERS ARE GOING IN PLAYING WITH MORE HEART THAN IVE SEEN THEM PLAY IN A LONG TIME AND THEY WANT TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE A TEAM TO BE RECKONED WITH THIS YEAR. THE SENIORS ARE REALLY FIGHTING HARD TO HAVE A GREAT SENIOR YEAR AND NO MATTER THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME...I PROMISE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU HAVING THE BEST GAME OF YOUR LIFE. I DONT TALK ALOT OF SMACK CAUSE FOR ME ITS MORE BOUT THE BOYS ON BOTH TEAMS, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE TIGERS MORE FOCUSED IN THEIR LIVES AND I BELIEVE IF THEY, PLAY WITH THEIR HEART AND USE WHAT THEY KNOW THEY CAN PULL THIS BALLGAME OFF AND THEY WILL MAKE IT EXCITING FOR YOU. I WAS IN THE STANDS THE NIGHT THEY PLAYED SC AND I LEFT THE GAME WITH TEARS IN MY EYES TO SEE THEM PLAYING WITH SUCH DEDICATION. THEY ARE ALREADY WINNERS IN MY EYES IF THEY DONT PLAY ANOTHER GAME. THATS BOUT ALL I CAN SAY .........EXCEPT......................GO BIG BLUE............WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU B)