Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

BigB, if I understand correctly you are a player, starting tackle as a matter of fact. You know who I am, and I know who you are....and YOU talking is one thing, because you do the playing, in my eyes that is perfectly fine because everything this site is made for is about you, the player...but when people who have nothing to do with the game but sitting in the stands get on here to make the same posts over and over just to get people riled up, that gets a little old. Supporting your team is one thing, but these threads have turned into something WAY different than that.

Nah, this site is not for players only. This site is for entertainment purposes...open to all. Don't take this stuff seriously...it's just for fun. I...for one...and very thankful to coacht for allowing young and old a place to have fun and vent a little. Just take this site for what it is.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigB, if I understand correctly you are a player, starting tackle as a matter of fact. You know who I am, and I know who you are....and YOU talking is one thing, because you do the playing, in my eyes that is perfectly fine because everything this site is made for is about you, the player...but when people who have nothing to do with the game but sitting in the stands get on here to make the same posts over and over just to get people riled up, that gets a little old. Supporting your team is one thing, but these threads have turned into something WAY different than that.

No this is not the real bigB, he's kind'a quiet, does all of his talk on the field.

This game is about MC and TC if you don't like the smack stay off thread. I believe there is a sight for the DL and the great flying buzzards, you might try visiting that sight shouldn't be any smack on that thread DL wins in a blowout!!!

Nah, this site is not for players only. This site is for entertainment purposes...open to all. Don't take this stuff seriously...it's just for fun. I...for one...and very thankful to coacht for allowing young and old a place to have fun and vent a little. Just take this site for what it is.

Thank you

We will see how many of the 3,000 Macon Co. screen names (probably actually no more than 15 people) are left running their mouths after your short lived vacation to the Creekbank. :D

Woooweee...it's getting deep in here. Where's my boots??

Catalyst..you talk the game in here just as much as the others do..And by the way if you don't wanna hear what we Macon Co. & Trousdale Co. people say, then why in the world do you come here? I mean, come on & join us in the talk, but if you don't wanna hear us, skip the post . I ain't trying to be smart with you at all, but if I don't wanna read something. I skip it.

And you know in my opinion....we are all just having fun talking. I don't wish anything bad on any of the teams, coaches, fans etc. I respect all the teams out there playing hard, as I know about everyone on here does.

And I will guarantee you, that I for one, as a Macon Co. fan, will be right back on this board, and even this post, whatever happens Friday nite in the game.

Have Safe Game....

Good Luck Tigers...Good Luck Jackets...

how about a ugly lost thats what you'll get --come to the crrekbank and you will drown--the jackets are ready and you will see we are tougher than the kitties even during a rebuilding year-- :D

Well I guess you've done started with your excuse as to why ya'll gonna lose its a "rebuilding year" Its gonna be hard to drown in a dry creek after the TIGERS stomp it dry!! :D

...but when people who have nothing to do with the game but sitting in the stands

Catalyst...I'm gonna make a comment to that statement even though it wasn't addressed to me, then I will get off your back (unless you hurt Ms. Kitty_Kat's feelings :D )

We people in the stands have alot to do with the games...Right we aren't down there making the plays, like the players, but

• 1. We are there supporting players, this support helps the morals of the players.
  • 2. We are the ones buying the tickets to the game, that help support these programs.
  • 3. We are the parents of the players and if we as parents, didn't get these kids to the practices and games and pay for things you need, where would you be?

The list could go on and on, but what my point is...we are every bit a part of this game too...

PAPPA's feelin better,

I stopped at the creek,

got what I came for,

I got a big drink!!!!!

I turned to look back, as the ripples went away,

come back PAPPA , GOOSE has got somethin to say!!!!!!!!!!

I looked in the water,

and what did i see

none other than my fathers coach, YEP,it was JIM B!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the water started to move,

all Purple and Gold,

I could hear the voices,

IT WAS THE JACKETS OF OLD!!!!!!!!

"Off that mountain, the tigers will come,

You put it just right,GET YOU SOME"

:D

Well I guess you've done started with your excuse as to why ya'll gonna lose its a "rebuilding year" Its gonna be hard to drown in a dry creek after the TIGERS stomp it dry!! :D

we don't make excuses--the little kitties will see --they will be saying those darn JACKETS cheated (beat) us again :D GO BIG GOLD ; :D

Twan, Tech24 is right, we play Lipscomb friday. But once again if you weren't so quick to speak you could have clicked on that neat little tool labeled "Schedules" and seen for yourself.

B and 71, if "talking smack" is what you gather that this website is intended for, go right ahead. We will see how many of the 3,000 Macon Co. screen names (probably actually no more than 15 people) are left running their mouths after your short lived vacation to the Creekbank. :D

We like runnin our mouths,looks like you better be thinkin' bout DL and stop worrying about what we write in our post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you handed our heads to 21-7 scoring late to win. That fullback was actually our tailback. As I remember...he had over 100 yards. Not exactly a blowout. The previous year we routed you 36-14. It was a very good rivalry. I'm sure it will be again.

If the Owls played DL,they would have alot better chance of winning than the Eagles will come tomorrow nite!!!!!!!!!!!!