Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

:lol::P:P:):)

hey hey all you Tiger fans listen up ~!~

admission -- $5

coke------$2

Beating Tc Friday night --------- Priceless theres somethings money cant but but hard work & everything Macon has proved they have wil win them this one !~!~ Also our heads havent blown up in the past 2 weeks !~!~

LOVE ALWAYS

~ A TRUE TIGER FAN ~

hey guys be sure to yell it loud with us friday night TIGER PRIDE !~!~!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mamayellertail

I not worried about being cheated friday night. I been making fun of coach Sat. He cried like a baby up here last year when the Jr. Tigers beat the little yeller tails. He called our coach a "cheater". He just using it for motivation. Them little yeller tails will never forget how them Tigers "cheated" :lol:

what happen to your jr tigers this year--who was saying they got cheated--but this is the big boys --and we are ready --leave coach Satt alone he has more than proven he is a great coach :P:P

Mamayellertail

I'm just funnin about the Jr. Tiger getting cheated. The yeller tails didn't cheat, they got lucky.

a win is a win --we all win on luck some time--GO JACKETS Hey Antwan stick around we'll miss ya if you leave--

Why don't you people act like you've won a game before. The real season starts after week 10. Trousdale's back is against the wall this week. They are a very dangerous team in that situation.

ANTWANETTE,

Thank you for gracing us with your wonderful insight,

We all just melt at your thoughts and opinions,NOT!!!!!

Maybe in your excitement last Friday,you threw away your schedule,

but I do believe yall have a nice little trip in week 10,

now maybe(seeing i'm not all knowing like you)Smith county finally winning ONE

against the Jackets made YOUR season,I dont know,but this season,

ONCE AGAIN,in my HUMBLE opinion,IS FAR FROM OVER,

and ANTWANNETE,take you some ear plugs in week 10,

YOUR GONNA NEED EM!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

P.S. Glad to see you got those stitches out,first time I've heard from ya since Macon

sewed it up for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ATTENTION MACON COUNTY: How bout we stop arguing over who the starting QB should be for Friday night's game? We can pull this game off no matter who we have throwing the ball around if we just play like we been playing. Seniors of '04 want this game more than anything and I think they're gonna get it. (PIMP IT UP LAW!!) :lol:

GO TIGERS!!! GET UP ON IT!

ANTWANETTE,

PAPPA

P.S. Glad to see you got those stitches out,first time I've heard from ya since Macon

Well pappa we don't agree on much this week, but we do agree on this. So long Twan!! :P

ANTWANETTE,

PAPPA

Didn't talk smack before the MC game, didn't talk after because I was out of town. I am definitely not a fair weather 'Twan.

Didn't talk smack before TC game, didn't rub it in after much because I know the season is far from over. What do you mean...I have said before that SC will have to play their best in weeks 9 and 10 to win. We could not make the playoffs. The same is true for especially MC and to somewhat lesser extent to TC. TC has most of the tough games behind with wins at Portland and York. Macon has TC on the road and York at home left. Both are tough. If Macon loses both they may be out.

That is a very real possibility.

REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST... JACKETS BY 21..... HEAR KITTY KITTY  I HAVE A PIECE OF CANDY FOR YOU..... :P    COME ON SWEAT BEE( QUEEN TO THOSE NIGHT CHICKENS ) LET US SEE THE POEM FROM THE STUPID REF!!!  IF IT WAS AGAINST THOSE LITTLE KITTIES IT COULD'NT BE THAT BAD..... :P  IT'S NICE TO SEE THE RIDGE RUNNERS GET EXCITED... HECK JUST THINK THE JACKET HAD TO JUMP A WHOLE CLASSIFICATION JUST TO FORCE THE KITTIE'S TO PLAY AGAIN.... BEFORE THAT WE WERE JUST TOO GOOD FOR THEM.... I GUESS IF VANDERBILT WIN'S A COUPLE OF GAMES THEY WILL CLAIM THEY CAN BEAT OKLAHOMA OR MIAMI OR SOMETHING..... IF THIS IS TO BE A RIVARLY EVER AGAIN THE KITTIE MUST PROVE THEMSELVES WORTHY..... THEY HAVEN'T AND ALL KNOW WON'T THIS FRIDAY.... BETTER GET OUT THE ROUND BALL AND LEAVE THE FUNNY SHAPED ONE TO THE JACKET!!!! :lol:

HEY CORNERPYLON

I WILL GIVE YOU PROPS YOU GOT A DECENT TEAM. I AGREE THAT THIS GAME BELONGS TO THE TEAM THAT WANTS IT THE MOST.

BUT IT AIN'T OUR FAULT THAT YOUR SCHOOL WAS SO SMALL THAT THE ONLY DIVISION THAT YOU COULD PLAY IN WAS 1A. BEATING THE SNOT OUT OF RED BOILING SPRINGS ISN'T ANYTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.

AND NOBODY SAID WE WOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED YOU ANYWAY. THE WAY I REMEMBER IT YOU NEVER ASKED US TO.

u know them jr. high jackets didnt cheat they just got lucky like they always do but this week it's going 2 be ugly i think macon 38 hartsville 13 because i heard from some people that went 2 the smith co. and hartsville they said they couldn't stop the run and if u can't stop the run agianst us like i said its going 2 be a blow out macon on top???? The other reason i think macon on top is hartsville dont got no 1 to block #71 +#33 and #65 i hope the macon co. d steps up like they agianst smith co [/u] MACON 38 HARTSVILLE 13

MC and TC have been rivals ever since they have played each other. if tc cant stop the run we will win. cause hudson is one of the fastist runners i have ever saw.he can be running at you full speed then turn on a dime and get away. They need to put prock in and let shaw come in later cause shaw aint experienced enough yet hes good dont get me worng but they need to put prock in.anyways if we play like we did against SC and upperman we will win but were gonna have to play good both halfs not no more of this first half let them do what they want and go back out after half time and kill them. mc gonna have to play good to win.win or loss we will still have a good season and make it to the playoffs[/size]

OOoh no! Looks like rain is in tha forecast for Friday night! ;)

But I don't think that will damper the crowd!! We are gonna be as loud as ever!!

Let's go MC...Play hard Friday night... Show those yeller tails that we are NOT lil wimpy kitties!! We CAN win!!! So LETS DO IT!! :D:D

Good Luck to both teams!

Bigb, you are right...I have NO respect for Macon County. There is no other team in Tennesse that gets on here and talks more crap about a 5-1 record. You have beaten 2 good teams and we haven't fumbled more than once any other game this year. But that is no excuse, we don't make excuses, nor do we brag about beating teams with 3-3 records. I didn't see the SC game but I can tell you this, a playoff game would be a different story as it would be with Portland, they sure as crap wouldn't let you keep your hopes up for that long again. I am not taking anything away from your team, THEY are good, the best MC team I have seen, but good advice is to let THEM do the talking on the field. It is bad when people's opinions about high school kidsare swayed because of parents who get on here and gab.