Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you people act like you've won a game before. The real season starts after week 10. Trousdale's back is against the wall this week. They are a very dangerous team in that situation.

Antwan,whats the problem --if this post is useless what ya doing hanging around--have you had a bad day or are you always this pleasant smack talk is what we are on here for --its so much fun lighten up some of if you just don't like this useless thread leave-- :lol:

Antwan,whats the problem --if this post is useless what ya doing hanging around--have you had a bad day or are you always this pleasant smack talk is what we are on here for --its so much fun lighten up some of if you just don't like this useless thread leave-- :lol:

That's a good suggestion...think I'll skip this thread from now on. There's a difference in talking smack and just blabbing. Too much blabbing for me.

MACON COUNTY TIGERS

YOU GET NO RESPECT

Westmoreland, give you no respect! The eagles say they fumbled the game away. Didn't have anything to do with the TIGERS knocken the snot out of the little eagles.

Portland, give you no respect! Cheap shot you all night long. To their credit they have kept their mouthes shut since.

Livingston, give you no respect! Ya'll can't compete with LA. they have 3 all state players.

Smith Co., give you no respect! The TIGER defense can't stop the mighty night chicken offense and the TIGER offense can't pass the ball. We know, the night chickens just laid down when they got in the red zone, the TIGER defense didn't have a thing to do with it! It was just a FLUKE the Tigers won the game!

Now we got Trousdale Co. They give you no respect! They say the TIGERS can't win on the creekbank. They say the yeller tails have to much tradition, to many region championships, to many trips to the playoffs, to many undefeated seasons, to many state championships.

Let me ask the TIGERS a question. Do you give a river rats tail about Trousdale Co. tradition?

TIGERS, I know respect must be earned.

TIGERS, from where you were 5 years ago to where you are now, you deserve some respect! It is time you started your own tradition friday night! I've got one more thing to say.

GET YOU SOME!!!

Mamayellertail

I not worried about being cheated friday night. I been making fun of coach Sat. He cried like a baby up here last year when the Jr. Tigers beat the little yeller tails. He called our coach a "cheater". He just using it for motivation. Them little yeller tails will never forget how them Tigers "cheated" :lol:

what happen to your jr tigers this year--who was saying they got cheated--but this is the big boys --and we are ready --leave coach Satt alone he has more than proven he is a great coach :P:P

Mamayellertail

I'm just funnin about the Jr. Tiger getting cheated. The yeller tails didn't cheat, they got lucky.