Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come Friday night you'll sure see a show

us TIGERS will find out that your offense really does blow!

Our fans are pumped and full of spirit

Come Friday night you'll be sure to hear it!

We know that this game will be rough

But that OK, our TIGERS are tough!

So come on "yeller tails" , give it all ya got

We all know you'll fail 'cause the TIGERS will be HOTTTTT!!

:blink:

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Let it rain. I don't care wether or not it's raining at game time, there will be a huge crowd on hand. According to Lelan on Channel 5 there maybe rain tonight and early tomorrow morning, but there is not suppose to be any rain for tomorrow night. As we know the MC boys don't care what the weather does, all they care about is playing there game. Heck, they started their season off with a small tornado in Lebanon. Then they played in a monsoon week 1 against Westmoreland. And before anybody says anything, it wasn't a pretty win but in Macon County we will take a ugly win over a pretty loss any day of the week.

Let it rain. I don't care wether or not it's raining at game time, there will be a huge crowd on hand. According to Lelan on Channel 5 there maybe rain tonight and early tomorrow morning, but there is not suppose to be any rain for tomorrow night. As we know the MC boys don't care what the weather does, all they care about is playing there game. Heck, they started their season off with a small tornado in Lebanon. Then they played in a monsoon week 1 against Westmoreland. And before anybody says anything, it wasn't a pretty win but in Macon County we will take a ugly win over a pretty loss any day of the week.

how about a ugly lost thats what you'll get --come to the crrekbank and you will drown--the jackets are ready and you will see we are tougher than the kitties even during a rebuilding year-- :blink:

Mama talks lota smack bout her lil "yeller tails." Looks like your a little scared... Yall are thinking MACON COUNTY MIGHT WIN come Friday night... Heaven forbid us lil "rednecks" do something like that.

Oh yeah have a good one....

no not at all--why would the mighty jackets be scared of some little kitties--

join us for some football on the creekbank Friday night.Kitties vs Jackets-oh what a crying sight-kitties get your tissues to wipe your tears away Jackets are prepared to hear what you have to say.Like time and time again when you kitties get beat,the only excuse you have is the jackets cheat---JACKETS BY 3 TD :blink:

ANTWANETTE,

Thank you for gracing us with your wonderful insight,

We all just melt at your thoughts and opinions,NOT!!!!!

Maybe in your excitement last Friday,you threw away your schedule,

but I do believe yall have a nice little trip in week 10,

now maybe(seeing i'm not all knowing like you)Smith county finally winning ONE

against the Jackets made YOUR season,I dont know,but this season,

ONCE AGAIN,in my HUMBLE opinion,IS FAR FROM OVER,

and ANTWANNETE,take you some ear plugs in week 10,

YOUR GONNA NEED EM!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

P.S.  Glad to see you got those stitches out,first time I've heard from ya since Macon

sewed it up for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blink:

Didn't talk smack before the MC game, didn't talk after because I was out of town. I am definitely not a fair weather 'Twan.

Didn't talk smack before TC game, didn't rub it in after much because I know the season is far from over. What do you mean...I have said before that SC will have to play their best in weeks 9 and 10 to win. We could not make the playoffs. The same is true for especially MC and to somewhat lesser extent to TC. TC has most of the tough games behind with wins at Portland and York. Macon has TC on the road and York at home left. Both are tough. If Macon loses both they may be out.

That is a very real possibility.

You done your share of smack talking before the MC game, and yes we could fell to make the playoffs if we lose them 2 games,same holds true for SC if they lose to portland and york.

Bigb, you are right...I have NO respect for Macon County. There is no other team in Tennesse that gets on here and talks more crap about a 5-1 record. You have beaten 2 good teams and we haven't fumbled more than once any other game this year. But that is no excuse, we don't make excuses, nor do we brag about beating teams with 3-3 records. I didn't see the SC game but I can tell you this, a playoff game would be a different story as it would be with Portland, they sure as crap wouldn't let you keep your hopes up for that long again. I am not taking anything away from your team, THEY are good, the best MC team I have seen, but good advice is to let THEM do the talking on the field. It is bad when people's opinions about high school kidsare swayed because of parents who get on here and gab.

Maybe, i've got the wrong idea about this website,i thought this was what this message board was for(talking Smack) with each other.

I'm i wrong someone tell me?!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 71fan

Maybe, i've got the wrong idea about this website,i thought this was what this message board was for(talking Smack) with each other.

I'm i wrong someone tell me?!!!!!!!!!

You're right 71 , this is a post where you state your opinion and you of all people have the right sincce your boy is the best LB in the state. Macon county by 3 TD's . At least 3 interceptions if they chose to throw, and probably 3 sacks as well. I believe I might start cheering for the jackets cause this D is going to humiliate these young boys. Go Blue ! MC 35 TC 14 with 2 trick plays :D