Dyer and company are praying they don't get killed

The jackets are coming off a BIG time loss

They are also hoping that somehow that tough TIGER D gets lost

By ten o'clcok we should all know the score

The big MC tigers will have one region loss no more

It will be two it is sad to say

I just don't think that tomorrow will be their day

After the game and the season is done

One thing will be for sure, SC WILL BE #1!!!!!!!!!!

Just want everyone to know that I am pulling for the Tigers.

I see a close one!!

MC-10

TC-7

COME FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE CREEKBANK

THE TIGERS WILL COME ROLLING IN LIKE A HUGE ARMY TANK

NEITHER TEAM WILL BE TOO NICE

IT SURE WON'T BE LIKE SUGAR AND SPICE

AS THE CLOCK WINDS DOWN AND THE JACKETS LOOK ALL AROUND

THEY WILL BE LYING ON THE DIRTY CREEK GROUND

AFTER THE LOSS TO THE OWLS TC IS SAID TO BE ON A MISSION

BUT WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, THEY CAN KEEP ON WISHIN

AFTER THE TIGERS COME IN AND THE GAME'S ALL OVER

AT THE END OF THE NIGHT ALL YOU WILL HEAR IS THE MIGHTY TIGERS ROAR!!!!!

I just had to go in with the poetry. I can't wait for the game Friday night. I just want to show support for my TIGERS!. It won't be an easy task for either team. I just hope it will be a clean and injury free game. Good luck to both teams.

MC-20

TC-16

GO BIG BLUE

i predict this game to be really close from them jacket fans out there u better be lucky i predict this MACON 38 HARTSVILLE 13 you know why i predict this is because hartsville thinks they can wupp macon haha .hartsville going have a taste in there mouth like they did in 1987

MACON 38

CREEKBANK 13

Well I did what you said and visited the DL Westmoreland thread...but darn it, no trash talking, just people giving their predictions and talking about how DL is a powerhouse and how Westmoreland will hafta play some awesome football to stay in it. Hmmm, imagine that. So I guess to get my mouth-running in I will have to stay with this thread...as a Macon Co. fan, so here goes.

Yall yeller tails are goin down! We gotsa great D. MACON COUNTY TIGERS by 6 TOUCHDOWNS! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! LEMME hear ya yell fer the TIGERS!!! GO BIG BLUE. WE Gonna drain the crikbank. Nope, no water let fer them yeller TAILS! MACON COUNTY TIGERS 42-yeller tails 0!!! BE LOUD BE BLUE!!! We GGGGGRRRRREEEEAAAATTTT!!!

Roses are red,

backer-spit stains is brown,

come tomar night,

GO BIG BLUE!!!

No chance for them yeller tails, no crik water to drink! GO big blue! Macon magic!!! Tearin down them goalsposts! We the best. lemme hear ya yell!!GO BIG BLUE!!