Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

SC got beat on the ridge. TC got beat in the ravine. MC will go down on the creekbank. Mark it down and it "won't be as close as the experts thinks." I realize shoulda, coulda, woulda's won't get anything done and Satterfield probably does too. TC wins this game big and MC goes home to worry about York.

TC - 30 MC -13

Yep, Macon doesn't stand a chance!

LMAO :D:angry:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeshhh... :angry: I finally got on the board today. Had trubbas all night. Got to thinkin' someone had locked the door.

But I'm here now... B)

So weathermen are calling for rain Friday Night... So reckon we'll be playin in a little mud? Wooohooo...mud rastlin... :D Maybe it won't rain...

Hey TC do they allow Umbrella's in the stands? (Some school have changed the policies on this, reason I'm a wondering)

Sheeshhh... :angry: I finally got on the board today. Had trubbas all night. Got to thinkin' someone had locked the door.

But I'm here now... B)

So weathermen are calling for rain Friday Night... So reckon we'll be playin in a little mud? Wooohooo...mud rastlin... :D Maybe it won't rain...

Hey TC do they allow Umbrella's in the stands? (Some school have changed the policies on this, reason I'm a wondering)

YES UMBRELLAS ARE ALLOW--BUT BE NICE AND HAVE SMALL ONE SO PEOPLE BEHIND YA CAN SEE

MamaJacket, I don't wanna jinx anything but I am picking TC this week. I think Macon is over-rated !!!

TC -6

Over Rated !!!!! Over Rated !!!!! Over Rated !!!!!

Let me here you Yell'ar Jackets chime in !!!

GOOD PICK --JACKETS WILL BE READY --MACON HAS A GOOD TEAM BUT THEY WILL NOT BEAT US--AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING SC IN THE PLAYOFFS :angry: TC BY AT LEAST 3 TD

:D The Jackets have an entirely different frame of mind this week. I talked to a few of them last night and those young men are going out to make a statement Friday night. Anyone that has ever played any sport competitively knows that a loss gives you a fire that only be contained by taking it out on someone else. The Jackets are out for blood and I pity the kitty kats that get in the way.

GO JACKETS!!!!

Edited by JacketPride34

4-3A picks...Last week 3-2,,,On the season 20-5..

Game of the week Macon Co (5-1) at TC (4-2)... Will the

"Creek Bank" give the Jackets the edge? TC in a close one TC 24 MC 21

SC (5-1) at CC (1-5)... Owls blow out Cannon...SC 36 CC 6

York (4-2) at LA(3-3)... Winner in play-off hunt...LA 21 York 14

Portland (4-2) at UHS (3-3).. Panthers by 2 TDS...PHS 28 UHS 14

JC (1-5) at DC (2-4)... Game will go down to the wire...DC 25 JC 19

PLAY-OFFS : IN SC, TC... Close MC,PHS... On the bubble York,LA.

Better luck next year..UHS,DC,CC, JC..... Till next week!!!!