Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the people who get on this website get any more childish? Name-calling...what a shame. Rednecks, Yeller tails, can you people for once not worry about trash talk and just be excited about the dang game? Big talk isn't going to get any team anywhere. I'm not just preaching to one team, I'm preaching to both. Can you people not just give Macon County a break for being so excited about their chances this season? They haven't had a team this good in years. Our fans have very good reason to be excited. Jacket fans are used to the success, it's just been a long time since the Macon fans have been used to it. Can't wait til the game Friday night, it's gonna be a slobber knocker!

GO BIG BLUE

Pappa Pappa Pappa....don't be trying to steal into MY HIVE!!!...Ya'll just stay up there on the creekbank...get ya some...tiger stew I guess...

Guess I'll be the only Owl fan at Cannon Co come Friday night!!!...Ya bunch of traitors, I'm so ashamed of ya'll...YOUR team, Bigreid and the others that say they're going to the Creekbank Friday is playing in Cannon Co....

I said I might go.... which means if SC wasn't playing I would like to see the game....besides.....that road to Woodbury is awful. I haven't missed a SC ball game in 6 or 7 years. I'm not starting anytime soon.

Pride 34, don't you look at your opponent to try and discover their weaknesses? I think Clint Satterfield is a GREAT coach, look at his record! All I'm trying to do is get some feedback from jackets about what happened and WHY it happened last week.

Not knowing how to call for the punt team is one thing. When they did call for the punt team it was 4th and 11 from inside their 20...Faked it....Made it.....Great coaching decision b/c it worked....If it didn't work...not so great a call. That is something that TC has always had success with, shoot, they expect those plays to work everytime. That's why I think if MC can get the Jackets into 4th and 5 or more....and make a few plays on 4th down....they may be able to make it a ball game. Who Knows? Go SC!!

Queen Bee, the cheerleader's coach at MCHS ask me to thank you for editing the poem that Darnref put on here. She thought that it was very ugly, and that her girls should not be talked about like that. She wanted to e-mail you herself and thank you, but she did not have a log-in name and did not know how to get in touch with you.