Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

Yes yes TCFan I was cheering for TC in your stands...but keep in mind that you are my best friend! And I love you alot, but I will not be cheering for TC come Friday...but being best buddies you're more than welcome to come sit on the good side, I will try and convert you and bring you over from the dark-side. But TCfan you know I come with love...Can't wait till Friday night...the crowd intensity is going to be awesome!!! Go Big Blue!!! MACON MAGIC is BACK! Hey MrsTigerFan I'll come sit beside ya!!!! GO MACON! B)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Macon wins with whichever QB they want. Coach D said last fri night" that he has never been a 2 qb coach but as long as they're doing good it will stay that way". I don't think TC has a chance against their D and Special Teams . Trousdale has a very weak D that will get ran over all night. Our freshman team could probably hold their own against em. MC 35 TC 14 B)

BigReid, what do you know?  You said MC didn't have a chance against SC. Oh well.  If you were listening to Coach Dyer as I was when I was returning from Carthage, he addressed this issue very plainly.  Basicly he said, I'm paraphrasing<, "If it aint broke, ...... don't try to fix it".  Nuff said.

Ibuck2....what do you know? You can't spell enough right. I know week 7 isn't a time for a controversy... if that's what it is. I believe the QB situation in MC is in good hands. How can anyone from MC say anything bad about the Tigers when they are 5-1? From what I've heard about their only loss.......they were close to winning that one!!

SC didn't execute well in the redzone (ibuck2)...or MC wouldn't have had a chance. I'm not saying anything bad about anyone or any team....I'm darn sure not whining about anything. MC beat SC.......that's final. You all were the better team...that night. If it's not broke...don't fix it. We fixed our goalline offense too. Can't wait to beat you....oh sorry....I mean meet you in the playoffs. Best of Luck this weekend to both teams. I'll probably come on down to the creekbank and WATCH ME SOME.......If that's OK with pappa! I'm pulling for Smith Co.!!!

TC 27 MC......uh oh...what....no...it can't be....GOOSE EGG

Edited by bigreid

bigB76,

I hope your tigers DO play like the tigers of old. Based on the tiger teams of the past that means that TC will win. Playing like the tigers of old means Lafayette will amount to what they always have. Trousdale will have a better chance of winning. Maybe Portland, SC, and Livingston didn't intimidate you but I might know what will. Give this a thought. It's a cool October Friday night, your playing a well coached well disiplined and very athletic football team in their own back yard, one of the toughest environments in the state. A place where they haven't lost a region game in GOD knows when. And you expect to walk right in and the jackets to bend over and take it up the tailpipe. I hate to tell you but you're sadly mistaken if you think that that's what's going to happen. I'm not saying the jackets are going to run through the tigers, I'm not saying that they're even going to win. All I'm stating that it's going to be a heated battle and the yellar tails don't like it when foreign invadors set foot on their creekbank soil.

Carpetboy

I believe Macon Co. had some pretty darn good football teams in the early 60s and late 70s. I never said the Tigers were going to run the score up on the yeller tails. I look for the yeller tails to play hard. No doubt, Trousdale Co. has a rich football tradition. Going to be hard for the yeller tails to have the same success year after year in 3a, and actually being a 1a or 2a school. But all of that yeller tail tradition don't mean a thing to these Tigers. These Tigers aim to start their own winning tradition on the creekbank friday night.

Ibuck2....what do you know? You can't spell enough right. I know week 7 isn't a time for a controversy... if that's what it is. I believe the QB situation in MC is in good hands. How can anyone from MC say anything bad about the Tigers when they are 5-1? From what I've heard about their only loss.......they were close to winning that one!!

SC didn't execute well in the redzone (ibuck2)...or MC wouldn't have had a chance. I'm not saying anything bad about anyone or any team....I'm darn sure not whining about anything. MC beat SC.......that's final. You all were the better team...that night. If it's not broke...don't fix it. We fixed our goalline offense too. Can't wait to beat you....oh sorry....I mean meet you in the playoffs. Best of Luck this weekend to both teams. I'll probably come on down to the creekbank and WATCH ME SOME.......If that's OK with pappa! I'm pulling for Smith Co.!!!

BigBird

I done told you, Tigers don't lay eggs. B)

Isn't this about the same prediction you made on the MC and SC game! B)

"Macon hasn't played in the enviroment like the Creekbank??? You evidently wasn't at the SC-MC game ...we had an enviroment that I'm sure you've never had. The Creekbank is so overated! Macon by atleast 7...GO BIG BLUE!!! GO TIGERS"

:justwrestle:

Trousdale County takes that environment to almost every game that they have. I am originally from Macon County and believe me when I tell you, they are a bandwagon town. True fans and true believers would have been supporting those same Tigers last year when things were not so rosy. It all looks good on the boards kitty kats, but when the chips (and cats) are down, those fans are going to turn on you FAST......You all better be thinking about how to win that game instead of what to post next. Overconfidence kills and it looks like you cats are ate up with it. ;)

419 Carpet:Kitty Kat --What was the longest winning steak that MC "had"

Mr Carpet: I don't think I said anything about MC winning streaks. I was just commenting on words you said like had and winning streaks..saying streaks are broken. If you are asking me then, we are on one now :justwrestle:. and as for longest..ask one of the menfolk around here. Numbers ain't my game.. ;)

Go Big Blue

:justwrestle:

Trousdale County takes that environment to almost every game that they have. I am originally from Macon County and believe me when I tell you, they are a bandwagon town. True fans and true believers would have been supporting those same Tigers last year when things were not so rosy. It all looks good on the boards kitty kats, but when the chips (and cats) are down, those fans are going to turn on you FAST......You all better be thinking about how to win that game instead of what to post next. Overconfidence kills and it looks like you cats are ate up with it. ;)

Not true!!! Macon Co. has always supported their football teams.

Talking about fans turning on you , what about the yeller tail fans at smith co. last week? 6 minutes left in the game and the yeller tail fans were getting a early start back to the nest. ( That what I heard ) ;)