Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

:justwrestle:

"It all looks good on the boards kitty kats, but when the chips (and cats) are down, those fans are going to turn on you FAST......"

I think you just don't know us. Let me introduce myself. 15 years, I have been a fan of Macon Co. (the other 4 years were spent being a fan of my alumni, Monroe Co. Falcons (member them boys, TC).

Year after year, even when things were rough, chips were down, or when we won, I have seen the same people support the Tigers, including me over & over. We picked up after a loss and rallied back just as hard the next week. We aren't fair weather fans. See we believe in our boys, whether they win or lose. So I don't care if it is a 100 - 0 game or a 21 - 21 game, we will cheer for them boys like they won the Superbowl..

GO BIG BLUE

Get ya some of that!

Edited by KITTY_KAT

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree that Macon County's fans aren't on the almighty BANDWAGON. If you want to talk about that word, you need to talk about the team on down Highway 52 in Macon County...Red Boiling Springs(my alumnus0. About 3 years ago, that team had people coming to tons of games because they had potential that year and had a decent chance at the playoffs. Look at their crowd this year with a losing and merely wasted season, and you see nobody at the game. I was surprised when I went back up on the hill and saw that. Now I deeply support Macon County football. I went to numerous games last season, and there were enormous crowds there then too. To say Macon fans are BANDWAGON-esque, that's absurd. And the mention of OVERCONFIDENCE...some unknown TC fan said that before the Smith Co game, they had all the games under their belts. Well, the Owls plucked your stingers off. This should be a lesson to BOTH teams' fans not to be overconfident. Again I say, GO BIG BLUE

I see the mafias vocal,

which last week we didnt hear,

but glad to see em back this week,

seems for Trousdale they cheer,

PAPPA,cant answer every message,

but please,YALL come,

just to see the boys in blue,

they're gonna GET EM SOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith county dont forget,

to the playoffs we go,

so come one, come all,

you'll reap what you sow,

The creeks where we stand,PROUD AND BOLD,

and when its said and done, it'll be all PURPLE AND GOLD!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

Hey guys. I have read and read and you know. It comes down to this. Whoever wants it bad enough will win. MC has one of their best teams in years. I have watched them play and they play with a lot of heart and spirit. In the last few years once MC got behind they quit! They just didn't have the winning sprit. They did not think they could win> They expected to loose and they did. TC has always had this spirit. They expect to win and most of the time they do. I saw the TC/SC game and for the first time i can ever remember i did not see that spirit in TC. Now i have been told that TC has a very young team. what i saw Friday night looked like a young team. I think MC has the better team but i have played on the creek bank against TC and have have won and i have been stung. And playing on the creek does have it's advantages. But you can bet that Lafayette will be there in force. I think MC has more talent but TC has the coach. Not to take anything away from Dyer he just hasn't had the experience as Sat has. I don't mean in just game time but in having the cooperation. Heck if you live in Hartsville football is king and everything else is not worth the effort. In Lafayette you have to fight with everyone to get the simple things done. There just isn't a lot of support in Lafayette. I'm talking about Fans and parents but the whole town in general. When is the last time Harstville had to ask for money! or whatever they needed. All the Coaches at MC have had an uphill battle. A lot of the best athletes play other sports, or just quit. Take the QB we started with. A great player but he just quit. And there has been others. So I will be cheering for my Tigers. They need this win. The school needs this win. The town needs this win. The players need this win. Coach Dyer needs this win. GO TIGERS!

I hope you Tigers read this if nothing else.YOU GUYS CAN WIN THIS GAME! AND IF YOU BELIEVE AND PLAY LIKE YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL WIN. DON'T QUIT! IF YOU MAKE BAD PLAYS, DON'T QUIT! IF YOU GET SOME BAD BREAKS, DON'T QUIT! IF YOU GET SOME BAD CALLS, DON'T QUIT! YOU TIGERS HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS NIGHT! DON'T QUIT! SHOW YOUR FANS, HARTSVILLE FANS, COACH DYER, MACON COUNTY, TROUSDALE COUNTY, AND THE WHOLE STATE THAT YOU WILL NOT QUIT!!!! GO TIGERS!! LET THIS BE YOUR BATTLE CRY, "WE WILL NOT QUIT!! GO TIGERS!

Edited by tuffie

I like your little ditty so well..I wanted to write ya'll one of my own.

Goes a little sumfin like this.........

Yeah, Ya'll come on out & watch

the Boys in Blue play.

TC gonna "Get Some"

every which way.

In almost every game

you guys counted us out.

But we "rolled" right through,

and showed what we're about.

Some say we are whiners,

others say we have the big head.

We say we are Proud Tigers,

that is what we have always said.

There is only one reason,

why we are up there with the rest.

We have good players, coaches & fans,

who strive to be the best.

So we will be there at the creekbank,

Screaming with all our might,

But when it is all over,

All you will see is Blue & White!

I just thought I'd try to get under some Macon Co. fans' skin. I really think this will be a good ball game. I figured a few Maconions would be relieved if I predicted another goose egg. I'm just messing around. I'm a little anxious to see that SLUG of a LB play again. Two of the three best MLBs in 3A....(The other one is playing @ Woodbury this weekend)....who is the best of the 3 in my biased opinion!! It will be a slobber knocker!! If the Tigers can hang around and make big plays on D on 4th down....they can win!! Good luck to both teams!!

Well It is amusing .... all this excitement about these little kitties.... maybe they think that the Jackets are a little young behind their wings.... It has not been much fun recently beating on a old dead kittie BUT this year it will be fun for a change to see all the excited fans from the ridge deflate like a baloon when the creek bank stinger comes a callin......... I bet you see the jacket raise up from the creek and pour creek water on the little kitties and cool off their firey mouths.......It is amusing to see you kitties growling so soon in the year... makes us think it basketball season or something ? :ph34r:

I like your little ditty so well..I wanted to write ya'll one of my own.

Goes a little sumfin like this.........

Yeah, Ya'll come on out & watch

the Boys in Blue play.

TC gonna "Get Some"

every which way.

In almost every game

you guys counted us out.

But we "rolled" right through,

and showed what we're about.

Some say we are whiners,

others say we have the big head.

We say we are Proud Tigers,