Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QueenBee. when I first read that post. I was like utt ohhh, I'm in trouble for writting my little ditty before. Then I realized it wasn't mine. I'm not sure what that post said, but if you thought it was inapproriate, then I'm glad you did that.

People, it is one thing to "fun around" with other people (ADULTS) on this forum , but don't go making derogatory statements about the boys & girls in these schools.

This all just light hearted bantering. Do I want us to beat Trousdale Co? Yeah sure I do, but if we don't will it be the end of the world and will I bash all the people of TC. Heck No!!

And with all that said,

as always I say.........

Tuesday and on page 6, WOW I love high school football!

Would any jacket fan comment on Coach Saterfield going for it on 4th down so many times at SC last week. I have asked a few people and they think that he may know that he HAS to take chances to win. Any comments? Pappa what you think?

1 buck TOOTH,

you want some feedback from PAPPA?

YOU GOT IT!!!!!!

#1 We got beat,PAPPA aint WHINNIN,WEVE BEEN HERE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Obviously you havent watched much of COACH SAT,you're the one takin a chance,EVERY TIME YOU PLAY HIM!!!!!!!!

#3 We got beat at every phase of the game,I BET,i repeat,I BET,it wont happen again

#4 I'm willin to bet there are around 30 young men,AS I TYPE,workin their tails off,

knowin,THEY WILL WIN,not playin your silly game of,OHHHH the MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

#5 You spot us the ball,4 times inside the red zone,pack it up boys,you might as well have stayed home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6,YOU AINT SMITH COUNTY,YOU AINT PORTLAND,YOU ARE macon county,no been here, no done that,its the same old stuff,WE ARE GREAT,chit chat.

#7 I'm not gonna mention numbers,your team is good,defense is great,offense can move,BUT IT SEEMS YOU THINK MY BOYS ARE PATSIES!!!!!!!!!

#8 YOU WONT WHIP US UP FRONT!!!!!!

#9 I DONT THINK YOU"LL EVEN MOVE THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Off that hill ,all smug you come,

WELL PAPPA SAYS YOUR GONNA GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. 1 bucktooth, money says we will go on 4th down this week too!!!!!

THATS TROUSDALE COUNTY FOOTBALL!!!!!

DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD A COACH LIKE THAT

PAPPA

:D:D:P

Tuesday and on page 6, WOW I love high school football!

Would any jacket fan comment on Coach Saterfield going for it on 4th down so many times at SC last week.  I have asked a few people and they think that he may know that he HAS to take chances to win.  Any comments? Pappa what you think?

1 buck TOOTH,

you want some feedback from PAPPA?

YOU GOT IT!!!!!!

#1 We got beat,PAPPA aint WHINNIN,WEVE BEEN HERE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Obviously you havent watched much of COACH SAT,you're the one takin a chance,EVERY TIME YOU PLAY HIM!!!!!!!!

#3 We got beat at every phase of the game,I BET,i repeat,I BET,it wont happen again

#4 I'm willin to bet there are around 30 young men,AS I TYPE,workin their tails off,

knowin,THEY WILL WIN,not playin your silly game of,OHHHH the MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

#5 You spot us the ball,4 times inside the red zone,pack it up boys,you might as well have stayed home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6,YOU AINT SMITH COUNTY,YOU AINT PORTLAND,YOU ARE macon county,no been here, no done that,its the same old stuff,WE ARE GREAT,chit chat.

#7 I'm not gonna mention numbers,your team is good,defense is great,offense can move,BUT IT SEEMS YOU THINK MY BOYS ARE PATSIES!!!!!!!!!

#8 YOU WONT WHIP US UP FRONT!!!!!!

#9 I DONT THINK YOU"LL EVEN MOVE THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Off that hill ,all smug you come,

WELL PAPPA SAYS YOUR GONNA GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. 1 bucktooth, money says we will go on 4th down this week too!!!!!

THATS TROUSDALE COUNTY FOOTBALL!!!!!

DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD A COACH LIKE THAT

PAPPA

:D:D:P

I think we heard this same tune a couple weeks ago, and you may do better on 4th down than SC, but they tried it 4 or 5 times and lost possession every time.

I can tell on all these post( maybe the team ain't but sounds like you are worried Pappa about the outcome Friday nite.

I know you would never admit it though, me yes i worry about playing the Jackets,I worry about everybody we play. No team in high school football is above getting beat on any given nite.

I assure you the Tigers will be ready to play come Friday.

Can't wait ( WE WILL TAKE SOME BACK TO MACON COUNTY)

71 fan,

PAPPA would just like to say,your son is a GREAT linebacker,

I know you gotta be proud!!!!!!!!!

I said i wasnt mentioning any numbers,but hes a good one,

heck the whole defense is good,

but I think you are gonna find TROUSDALE a different animal than SMITH,

LONG WAY TO GO THIS YEAR,

MY BOYS ARE STILL TIED FOR # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wont swim the CREEK,this aint your jungle!!!!!!!!

PAPPA