Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhh Buck...it'll be ok...but as much as I love Coach Dyer...his tigers are gonna get stung this week...

Hey...is Troutdale on Fall Break this week???

Now Bee,do you really think that, or is it because if we lose it will be better for the Owls.

Come on now tell us your real feelings????

LOL...yep...I really do love Coach Dyer...one of the best humans I've ever met...and yep...I really do think a stinging is coming his way...

As far as being good for the Owls...I'm not one of those people that looks ahead...to me...the game coming up with Cannon Co is just as important as the games we've already played...never overlook an opponent...ya know.....kinda like Tennessee did a few years ago...with Memphis State...or even Saturday night against Auburn....hehehehe...

LOL...yep...I really do love Coach Dyer...one of the best humans I've ever met...and yep...I really do think a stinging is coming his way...

As far as being good for the Owls...I'm not one of those people that looks ahead...to me...the game coming up with Cannon Co is just as important as the games we've already played...never overlook an opponent...ya know.....kinda like Tennessee did a few years ago...with Memphis State...or even Saturday night against Auburn....hehehehe...

Come on now Bee nice. :)

Who WILL be and who SHOULD be starting as quarterback on Friday night for Macon?

Honestly i belive Justin Prock should be the starting QB. He has proven that he can get the job done a lot better and he can step up in the big games. He broke the game open for macon against smith co with a 36 yard touchdown pass. The bad thing was he was cold right off the bench. If macon wants to win then the coaches need to realize they need to start Justin Prock to win this game.

I do agree that Justin Prock is the better QB, but it is only by experience. He has mountains more of expeirence than Adam Shaw. You have Prock who played in numerous games last year behind Mickey Swindle, and did pretty decent in stepping in. Then you have Shaw...Sophomore, no game time what so ever. Makes sense why Prock is so much better. I think Shaw has grown better in the games that he has played in. The only down turn to Prock is he's a little slow when running with the ball. He kinda reminds me of that sorry UT QB #7(I won't call his name). Prock is definitely more efficient in all aspects of the game, but don't be putting down an inexperienced young player in Shaw. Tigers are going to roll into the Creekbank with a vengance. I can't wait til the game Friday night. 2 VERY HOSTILE crowds will be on each side of the fence, it maybe a bigger crowd than the SC-MC game was. Let's all hope that it is just as exciting as that game was. Macon fans...don't go in there thinking of a Tiger romp because Clint Satterfield can alter his gameplan magnificently. GOOD LUCK TIGERS

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could get bad if everyone thinks the other kid should be playing QB....Game 7 of the season is NO time for a QB controversy!! I'm with Queen on this, I have tons of love and respect for PD....I hope the Tigers can pull it out for his behalf. I think TC will be too much for MC ( who's heads have swelled some in two weeks ) :)

:) I DID NOT try answer the question about who I thought should start at QB. I just now got on this thread for the first time, and imagine my suprise when I was that I had posted something this morning at 11:28. :D I DID NOT write that, but since someone did I will tell you what the real Tech 24 thinks.

Each QB brings a little different component to the game. I think the way the QB's have been handled the last few weeks has worked very well. I believe that #15 should continue to start, and then rotate #4 in the game. I don't know much, but it seems to he that MC's QB coach has things working pretty well. I has always been told that if it ain't broke don't fix it. B)

BigReid, what do you know? You said MC didn't have a chance against SC. Oh well. If you were listening to Coach Dyer as I was when I was returning from Carthage, he addressed this issue very plainly. Basicly he said, I'm paraphrasing<, "If it aint broke, ...... don't try to fix it". Nuff said.