Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mrs. T....woooweee I just woke up this mornin'...I guess I was just plum tuckered out from all that cheering last night..

Already saw where 419 said, there was just as many TC fans.. Reports were that, at the game was over 6000 people. As far as the eye could see paying that admission was BLUE & WHITE. I'm giving you, the benefit of the doubt, 419 Carpet.. I say 4000 were TIGERS and 2000 were TC. And it was standing room only on Vistors side, I would not be surprised if some MC fans didn't sit on the Home side (I thought about it, because it looked so much roomier over there)...

Acting like we won the Superbowl....well I think I told all you in a earlier post...we always are proud of these boys and WILL act like they won the Superbowl..

And not to take away from the injured #30, but I saw someone else ask it to, Why didn't Coach S. get out there to the strecher for his boy. That boy laid there for a while before ANYONE came to him. I was screaming on my side, get to that boy he is hurt. ( I was fixing to come down there and check on him myself....)

Well,if you want to talk about what ifs

Macon miss 2 fieldgoal attempts in the first half!

total yards,Macon had (3 TIMES AS MANY YARDS)

Controlled the clock,had the ball longer!!

you less than 100 total yards

Macon had 309 total yards

How do you see this game closer than what it was?

Defence Macon created 3 turnovers!!

TC 0

GREAT GAME MACON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trousdale County actually had almost 200 yds offense.Macon did have a lot more,but not 3 times more.Yes there were some MC fans on the home side,and also Smith County fans.I was surrounded by them.Great game MC;seems my yellow jackets don't have as much fight as usual,and don't really have a stand out leader.Gonna have to back to the drawing board and see if we can't get something fixed.

Can't sleep!! Great game TIGERS!! Hard work does pay off and I know the TIGERS have been working hard. There is still some goals that have not been reached yet, so stay focused!!

GREAT GAME COACHES!! Keep it up!! ( I don't know why I said that, they don't read CoachT )

GREAT JOB TIGER FANS!!!! Had to be a big boost for the players to see and hear the support!! What did it sound like from where you were sitting, PAPPA?? :D

BigB,

Yall were loud and proud

I dont know when,fans of good programs are gonna learn,

when you get beat by another team,and they are overjoyed by beating you,

you must be doin somethin right,

The YELLOW JACKETS WILL BE BACK,

PAPPA

B)B):D

Where all the jackets at???? Queenie you ain't sayin much about the outcome of this game?????? Oh, I know where Pappa is. He must be sick cause I know he is swallowing a lot of good ole crow last night and this morning.

1 BUCK TOOTH,

Pappas beginning to aquire a taste for crow,LOL,

We got beat fair and square

No cheatin,no wantin to second guess our coach,

WE JUST PLAIN GOT BEAT,

is that enough crow for ya,

Iaint gonna cry if thats what you want,

aint nothin to cry about,

and as far as 1A,I hope we dont go back,

but thats not up to me,

PAPPA

Pappa,

You talk all this crazy smack each week before the game, I understand it for what it is but...............................................

how come after each game, I find myself agreeing with you (past 3 weeks).

Here's how I hope it plays out...... all our region teams win in first round.......... hartsville travels to portland and the owls come back to mc..... oh I can't wait

I mean, you are right about good program and tc doing something right

Edited by 1buck2