Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't sleep!! Great game TIGERS!! Hard work does pay off and I know the TIGERS have been working hard. There is still some goals that have not been reached yet, so stay focused!!

GREAT GAME COACHES!! Keep it up!! ( I don't know why I said that, they don't read CoachT )

GREAT JOB TIGER FANS!!!! Had to be a big boost for the players to see and hear the support!! What did it sound like from where you were sitting, PAPPA?? :P

Well I said that you would have to be a good team to win on the bank and you are. Best Macon team in a long time. Also its not the best season for the Jackets so far. Many young people including three freshmen linemen. It only gets better for the Jackets here on out. They will continue to work and improve because they have a lot of room left. The Jackets will get better and make their playoff run later in the year. Those freshmen won't be playing like freshmen once they get a few more games under their belts. We'll see you again in the playoffs Macon. We'll be a little better next time. We just won't have the creekbank on our side. Macon has to play Trousdale next year but if the Jackets choose to move back down to 1A in the next couple of years I hope Macon still plays them. We're going to be really good in a couple of years and we don't won't Macon thinking that they got the best of the Jackets now do we? If TC, a 1A team playing 3A ball, stays in 3A there's no problem. But if they choose to return to 1A where their numbers say they belong I have a hunch that MC would rather schedule Westmoreland opening week than Trousdale. That would be a shame to beat us when we're reloading and not want to compete when we get all our bullets into the gun. I think a team down the road also did something similar. No need for names, they know who they are.

Maybe Macon Co. can schedule more non region games if Trousdale Co. and Smith Co. drop out of 3a. ( Smith Co. said they should drop out of 3a if they could not beat Macon Co. :P ) The TIGERS have got some good young players coming up also.

:P;)B)

Where all the jackets at???? Queenie you ain't sayin much about the outcome of this game?????? Oh, I know where Pappa is. He must be sick cause I know he is swallowing a lot of good ole crow last night and this morning.

Pappa must be sick!! Pappa got his drink of water after all the TIGER fans leaked in the "CREEK"!!!

I was going to jump in the 'CREEK" last night but I didn't cause it had a yeller color. Didn't look like real water to me!! :P