Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FELT FORTUNATE TO LEAVE WITH THEIR LIVES?? DOES THAT MEAN IF WE WIN WE HAVE TO FIGHT YA'LL TO GET OUT OR DOES IT MEAN ON THE FIELD?? WORRING ME A LITTLE BIT THERE. :(

Hey MRsTigerfan....

I was reading this...and I just realized when you menchoned mickey lee, that I think your one of ym adopted Mothers...hehe..I'll let you know tonight...I'll be sure to ask ya at 5:00 if it was you...Well..MAcon county gunna kick some Yellow Jacket *** tonight...I'm so excited to watch the Tigers go against TC.NEver have I got into a game before until this one..I'm really feeling that we can take ahold of them tonight...WE are gunna show them what tiger pride is all about...Can't wait to see all you Macon county fans there tonight....I'll be in the band, playing those tunes.."go big blue" and "rocky top"...I love playing Rocky top..such a great song, but after tonight i may not like it since we will be playing it so much! GO MACON TIGERS!!!!!

I love you guys!

Adam...We need you to work hard tonight..As well as the rest of our guys! :D

Yes it is you, MRs.T, I love you mumma Teresa!

-Jaelyn

Macon tigers gunna drain that creek out...