Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipped watchin' my Owls for the much closer trip and to see this big battle in 4-3A. To be honest the game wasn't as close as the score indicated. Macon had the upper hand most of the night. Great job to the Macon Co. team, coaches, and all your supporters were tremendous. I was impressed. Maybe later. Enjoy this one.

Well...in ChrisBurr's defense...he's not an SC whiner...he's a Fulton Falcon from Knoxville!!! Hay how R all ya'll YellowJackets doin?!? I just looked on this thread to see what was goin on with good ole Trousdale County. Pretty good I guess huh?!? Well...maybe the stars will align just right and we'll get to play ya'll again this year..maybe you can come to the Falcon's nest this time and see where we live!!! Who knows. Good luck with the rest of the season and the playoffs!!!

From a Falcon in Knoxville!!! :o

B)B):o Pappa, Pappa, Pappa, you gonna limp off that easy after all your smack?

cornerpylon.......you just keep on "BOOKING IT'" against MC the rest of the year.

jacketPride34......hope your monday isn't too rough?!? Glad MC provides you with a job.

DarnRef.... Lets hear another one of those great poems???

419carpet.......Sounds to me like your making excuses. They are just like ears, everyone has two of them, and the jackets were ringing tonight.

Good game. Hope TC's injured player is OK. He went helment to helment with MC# 65.

WOW What a game!!! I guess its another FLUKE???

Ya'll just keep on overlooking us.

No 1buck2 this one was no fluke as one earlier. I enjoyed the game and thought MC pretty much dominated, especially late. Lookin' forward to the rest of the year in this region and then to the second season and maybe some chances for redemption. Good game tonight and good luck the rest of the way.

Great job Tigers!

I'm an old tiger that's in the 'boro now, but I'm Tiger blue all the way.

I said 14-6, but 21-7 is icing on the cake.

Just be careful not to overlook anybody and TCB.

I know Coach Dyer is telling all the players that they're stud monkeys and they are.

Bring home the trophy and show the rest of the state what some MC hillbillies can do.

Now stomp Cannon County!! Go get 'em!!