Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!! You have just showed everyone that we are on of the best teams around, and not to overlook us. That was the best game I have ever seen you guys play, If we play like that the rest of the season we will be unstopable. Dale, Adam C., and Jacob L. .... You guys played one heck of a game. I am very proud to say I'm from Macon County.

GO TIGERS!!!

- oh yeah and where was all the TC fans going in the 4th quarter??...must have been to the bathroom, right? :lol:

-and another thing, how is the guy that got hurt?? is he alright?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idunk2....I really didn't care who won the game...as far as play-offs and all go...I did care because of other reasons....I wanted Troutdale to win...BUT...I'm very happy, happy, happy that Coach Dyer is having a great season...He and the boys on his team deserve it...too bad I can't say that for all his assistants...

Cool thing...father and son...different teams...both beat Troutdale in the same year... whooooooooooooooooooooowheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

:lol:

Trousdale County takes that environment to almost every game that they have. I am originally from Macon County and believe me when I tell you, they are a bandwagon town. True fans and true believers would have been supporting those same Tigers last year when things were not so rosy. It all looks good on the boards kitty kats, but when the chips (and cats) are down, those fans are going to turn on you FAST......You all better be thinking about how to win that game instead of what to post next. Overconfidence kills and it looks like you cats are ate up with it. ;)

Well jacket 34 you were exactly right over confidence kills and it didn't look like we were the ones eat up with it and what about that environment i'm pretty sure there were more MC fans than there were TC fans, it was just like playing at home!! By the way I guess that was ya'lls band wagon fans leaving in middle of the 4th quarter true fans would have stuck it out no matter what the out come!!!! What is up with a coach who doesn't check on his player when he's leaving on a stretcher!!!

IM STILL :lol: THIS MORNING, IT WAS HARD TO GO TO SLEEP. GREAT GAME TIGERS, AND TIGER FANS......WE ROCKED THE CREEKBANK LAST NIGHT!!!!!! IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. BUT YOU TIGERS PLAYED A HECK OF A BALLGAME!!!

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWS #30, ANYONE KNOW, I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT HIM ALL MORNING, HOPING HE IS OK. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY. ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO ON HIM??

I knew that if MC won they would think that they're the bomb. You got a pretty good team not taking anything away from that but ya'll act like you won the Super Bowl. The season is just half way over. Our Jackets will probably come in 4th in the region and will have to travel the whole playoffs. However I believe that our region is better than the one we will play in the playoffs. Portland beat their #1 last year. I believe that Trousdale will do the same and we'll see you in the playoffs when the real money's on the line. Also we had just as many fans if not more at the game last night than Macon. Our home side bleachers are 1 and 1/2 the size of the visitors. Most of our fans choose to stand around the rails in the back of the endzone. I thought our boys played hard and only a few plays made the difference. The playaction pass that gave MC it's first TD. The long runs and the pick that they had inside the 20. It wasn't like it wasn't a close game. Only 3 plays decided this outcome. We'll see you guys in the playoffs if we both take care of our business.

I knew that if MC won they would think that they're the bomb. You got a pretty good team not taking anything away from that but ya'll act like you won the Super Bowl. The season is just half way over. Our Jackets will probably come in 4th in the region and will have to travel the whole playoffs. However I believe that our region is better than the one we will play in the playoffs. Portland beat their #1 last year. I believe that Trousdale will do the same and we'll see you in the playoffs when the real money's on the line. Also we had just as many fans if not more at the game last night than Macon. Our home side bleachers are 1 and 1/2 the size of the visitors. Most of our fans choose to stand around the rails in the back of the endzone. I thought our boys played hard and only a few plays made the difference. The playaction pass that gave MC it's first TD. The long runs and the pick that they had inside the 20. It wasn't like it wasn't a close game. Only 3 plays decided this outcome. We'll see you guys in the playoffs if we both take care of our business.

IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOUR BOYS THEY PLAYED A GOOD GAME, A HARD FOUGHT ONE, SO DID OUR BOYS AND THEY CAME OUT ON TOP SO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PROUD.....BUT MAYBE WE WOULDNT ACT LIKE WE WON THE SUPER BOWL IF YOU WE'RENT ACTING LIKE THE DAY BEFORE THATS WHAT WE WERE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE AWAY FROM YA. IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT YOUD BEEN ON HERE CELEBRATING JUST AS MUCH AS WE ARE......AND I THINK YOUD HAD ALOT MORE DIGGIN TO DO AT US.....IM JUST GLAD THAT THE SPORTSMANSHIP AT THE GAME BETWEEN THE BOYS AND THE FANS WAS GREAT.......AND I HOPE #30 IS OK WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW HE'S DOING. LETS JUST SAY THE BOYS BOTH SIDES PLAYED A GOOD GAME....AND MACON COUNTY WON.....GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR JACKETS AND HOPE #30 IS OK, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH HIM.

hey carpetbagger,

please see previous post about your whinning and excuses last night.

tell pappa we brought the wine, and the cheese...............................................

and stuffed it right down your throats!

WHEW!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!

Would someone call the wiiiiaaaaambulance for 419 carpet. By the way, you are not a 1-a team, you had the enrollment of a 2-a team and chose to go to 3-A, so quit the crying about being a 1-A team playing in 3-A. Trousdale has done an excellent job by the way playing in 3-A. I was actually hoping to see you all win the state last year. Great game by both teams and I hope and pray that the trousdale player (#30) is O.K. and will be back playing soon.

By the way, trousdales home side may be 1 1/2 times larger than the visotor side, but they were barely half full and we did not have an emty seat and had people standing all around the fence also....

Hey Muffin, thanks again for picking our opponent to win. I think you must really be a Macon fan who just gets on here and says the things you do to try and pump us up. Thanks but we dont need it....

Go Big Blue!!!!!

Edited by Time2Play

Well,if you want to talk about what ifs

Macon miss 2 fieldgoal attempts in the first half!

total yards,Macon had (3 TIMES AS MANY YARDS)

Controlled the clock,had the ball longer!!

you less than 100 total yards

Macon had 309 total yards

How do you see this game closer than what it was?

Defence Macon created 3 turnovers!!

TC 0

GREAT GAME MACON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!