Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks paps, added the picture just for you. All fun and games. Seems as though you are the only jacket able to face any music. Too bad, takes all the fun out of it. What you think about my playoff possibility........All our region tems win week one (hopefully cause I think that Port, MC, SC, & TC all have good teams if that is how they wind up), then in week two Hartsville goes to Portland and SC comes back to MC????????? :DB)

I hollered GET SOME all night last night!!

PS. OK Pappa, went to Fulton thread on last nights game and saw colonel's post.

Nuff said.

Edited by 1buck2

Hey KY are you from Monroe Co? I am an alumni from "Roe" Co. Which team did they play?

KITTY KAT-

Monroe played Owensboro Catholic last night at Rash Stadium. Believe me Owensboro Catholic is foreal. They have this one player that will probably run for Mr.Kentucky Football this year. His name is Craig Lanham and he has done got over 1,000 yards and more this season thru 7 games.

KITTY KAT-

Monroe played Owensboro Catholic last night at Rash Stadium. Believe me Owensboro Catholic is foreal. They have this one player that will probably run for Mr.Kentucky Football this year. His name is Craig Lanham and he has done got over 1,000 yards and more this season thru 7 games.

Goodness...He is a good en'...

Well "Roe" Co has their Homecoming next week and my 15th Reunion Class (yes I said 15) is having a tailgate party..So I guess I will be there to seem them play. Hopefully they will win this one..

Thanks paps, added the picture just for you. All fun and games. Seems as though you are the only jacket able to face any music. Too bad, takes all the fun out of it. What you think about my playoff possibility........All our region tems win week one (hopefully cause I think that Port, MC, SC, & TC all have good teams if that is how they wind up), then in week two Hartsville goes to Portland and SC comes back to MC????????? :DB)

Nuff said.

B) hey I was on here last night after the game and told tigers what a great game they play--most jacket fans feel the same as pappa

Thanks paps, added the picture just for you.  All fun and games.  Seems as though you are the only jacket able to face any music.  Too bad, takes all the fun out of it.  What you think about my playoff possibility........All our region tems win week one (hopefully cause I think that Port, MC, SC, & TC all have good teams if that is how they wind up), then in week two Hartsville goes to Portland and SC comes back to MC????????? :D  B)

Nuff said.

1 buck 2,

I think your playoff scenario is a real possibility,i'll be pullin for everyone in region 4,

And i found colonel's post,now you see what i mean,

if anyone cares to see exactly what i'm refering to its on the FULTON FALCONS,WHAT A SITE thread,colonel's post,you'll see what i mean,

good luck rest of the way TIGERS,TILL we meet again,

PAPPA

Edited by pappa66TC

Hey Pappa, what a great atmosphere I believe there is a little something special about the creekbank never saw as many people at a football game. Great sportsmanship by players and fans alike and I hope TC stays in 3A there are to many good rivalies in this region to break it up. Had a good week talking smack with all of TC!!! Remember TIGERS every time you go on the field to GET YOU SOME!!!

Will somebody tell me if the #1 seed of each region gets a bye the first week of playoffs and hosts the 2nd? Macon will be on cloud nine! :P

No byes. The #1 seed in region 4 will host #4seed in region 3, #2 host #3 and so on. The higher seed plays at home the first 2 rounds.

To early to worry about in region 4.

Would someone call the wiiiiaaaaambulance for 419 carpet. By the way, you are not a 1-a team, you had the enrollment of a 2-a team and chose to go to 3-A, so quit the crying about being a 1-A team playing in 3-A. Trousdale has done an excellent job by the way playing in 3-A. I was actually hoping to see you all win the state last year. Great game by both teams and I hope and pray that the trousdale player (#30) is O.K. and will be back playing soon.

By the way, trousdales home side may be 1 1/2 times larger than the visotor side, but they were barely half full and we did not have an emty seat and had people standing all around the fence also....

Hey Muffin, thanks again for picking our opponent to win. I think you must really be a Macon fan who just gets on here and says the things you do to try and pump us up. Thanks but we dont need it....

Go Big Blue!!!!!

Actually Trousdale is a 1A team. They had like 10 people over the cutoff limit in '99 so they had to move up. The 99 senior class was the bigest ever to graduate from Hartsville and now the numbers are well under the cutoff limit so Trousdale has been playing 3A ball with 1A numbers for the past 3 years. They've had no more than 30 players on the roster for the last 5 years. They're still holding their own going to the semis in 3A the last two years. The teams that Trousdale has had the last 2 years would have easily won the 1A crown. They almost got to state last year. Lost in OT by 1 on a 2pt conversion. I think that they are doing just fine. They are young this year and it's hard in 3A to compete with teams who have 3 times as many players as you do to choose from. They would be a state contender in 1A this year but they're playing 3A. Wait until these freshmen and sophomores become juniors and seniors and we'll see another Trousdale Co. state champion contender.

P.S. I'm sure Coach Satt visited the hospital after the game. No one cares about their players as much as he does. Not only about their performance on the field but their behavior and well being off of it. Clint and Coach Jim B. Satt have helped so many of their players succeed in life it is unbelievable. Pappa and Momma can get my back on that.