Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

Yeah, it was me you were talking about that....Well you problem have talk to 10 people on the phone since we talk LOL!

Hey I think they replay the news at 1 or 2 this morning. You can probably catch the Game recap then. I know you wanna see it.

I tried my best to get that cameraman to look at me shaking my pom poms LOL...

Me and Deb were joking that he was making the "Girls Gone Wild" video...

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey T....My hubby works with one of TC player's dad...I will tell him to ask about him when they go back to work, if we haven't heard anything by then.

When they hit and fell down...Oh Lord my heart sank...This girl, I know, son, had a hit like that earlier this year in his game and he broke his neck. I just hope #30, didn't have that happen..Maybe,he will be just a little sore and recover fast..

Edited by KITTY_KAT

Mrs. Tiger...do I see you every Tuesday night???

71fan,...glad your boy is alright...

Cannon Co had a player leave the field on a stretcher...ya'll pray for him too, please.

WHERE AT QUEEN BEE IM USUALLY OUT ON TUESDAYS, AND MONDAYS AND THURSDAY, GOT ONE PLAYING PEE WEE AND 2 IN THE BAND, MAYBE I DUNNO WHERE IS IT U THINK WE MIGHT SEE EACH OTHER

T... I sware, I think everyone knows you...You gonna have to get ya a sign, saying "I'm Mrs. T"

LOL.........NOW KITTY, I CANT HELP IT IF IM A PERSONABLE PERSON, BUT I DONT MEET MANY STRANGERS I CAN TALK TO ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT LOL......NOT SURE IF I KNOW QUEENBEE OR NOT BUT COULD I GUESS......KNOW LOTS OF PEEPS BUT I LIKE PEEPS SO ITS OK WITH ME LOL, AND IF U FIND OUT ANYTHING KEEP ME INFORMED BOUT 30 AND ILL TRY AND STAY UP FOR THE NEWS CAUSE UR RIGHT I DO WANT TO SEE IT ;) , THINK U CAN HEAR ME SCREAMING LOL :)

T....yeah I think I did hear ya screaming... :P

Oh by the way in case you haven't seen these...Here are the games tonight we were talking about.

Macon County 21 , Trousdale County 7

Livingston Academy 40 , York Institute 8 (Ok, is this the same York??)

Portland 53 , Upperman 0 (That is almost the same score we had)

David Lipscomb 21 , Westmoreland 3

Smith County 40 , Cannon County 6 (Don't we play CC next)

DeKalb County 21 , Jackson County 20 (Tight score there)

T....yeah I think I did hear ya screaming... :P

Oh by the way in case you haven't seen these...Here are the games tonight we were talking about.

Macon County 21 , Trousdale County 7

Livingston Academy 40 , York Institute 8 (Ok, is this the same York??)

Portland 53 , Upperman 0 (That is almost the same score we had)

David Lipscomb 21 , Westmoreland 3

Smith County 40 , Cannon County 6 (Don't we play CC next)

DeKalb County 21 , Jackson County 20 (Tight score there)

YEP, THATS THE SAME YORK, AND I THINK WE DO PLAY CANNON NEXT WILL HAVE TO CHECK, THANKS FOR THE SCORES :P