Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE CREEK WAS DRAINED! YAY! Macon Magic is back and in full force. Man how about those Tigers tonight?? And what was up with there being more Macon County fans than TC fans....the TC stand weren't even completely full...that's too funny! Macon fans were out in force tonight and boy were we ever loud! Congrats TIGERS and way to go Tiger fans! Good luck on the rest of the season Jackets! AND WAY TO GO MACON TIGERS!!! Tigers 21 Jackets-7

BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW

hope that TC guy is alright..said a prayer for him..

WE GO US SOME! :o

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

YELLER TAILS, YA'LL GOT THE CAT SCRACH FEVER!!!!!

Good team effort tonight by the whole TIGER team. Thats how you win football games,TEAM, TEAM, TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Good game Yellow Jackets and we pray ya'lls injured player is O.K.

Keep us updated on his condition.

Well I said that you would have to be a good team to win on the bank and you are. Best Macon team in a long time. Also its not the best season for the Jackets so far. Many young people including three freshmen linemen. It only gets better for the Jackets here on out. They will continue to work and improve because they have a lot of room left. The Jackets will get better and make their playoff run later in the year. Those freshmen won't be playing like freshmen once they get a few more games under their belts. We'll see you again in the playoffs Macon. We'll be a little better next time. We just won't have the creekbank on our side. Macon has to play Trousdale next year but if the Jackets choose to move back down to 1A in the next couple of years I hope Macon still plays them. We're going to be really good in a couple of years and we don't won't Macon thinking that they got the best of the Jackets now do we? If TC, a 1A team playing 3A ball, stays in 3A there's no problem. But if they choose to return to 1A where their numbers say they belong I have a hunch that MC would rather schedule Westmoreland opening week than Trousdale. That would be a shame to beat us when we're reloading and not want to compete when we get all our bullets into the gun. I think a team down the road also did something similar. No need for names, they know who they are.

Whew, what a game! This was the first time these two teams have played against each other with a lot riding on it for BOTH teams. Trousdale made the first drive look too easy. Great adjustment by the coaches by bringing the outside LBs in to help stuff the run. The Tiger D controlled the line of scrimmage from the 2nd quarter on. Hudson had some big runs late in the 4th to seal the game. Great game and great atmosphere on the creekbank. Good luck with the rest of the season Jackets.

I know that I posted this on another thread, but I'm putting it on this thread also!!!

"JACKETS WILL WIN" TC FANS SAID

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW WHAT LIED AHEAD

THE TIGERS ROARED INTO THE MIGHTY CREEKBANK

AND OH HOW THEY MADE THAT WATER REALLY STANK!

ON TOP OF THEIR GAME THE TIGERS REMAINED

ALL THE WHILE THAT CREEK WAS BEING DRAINED!!!

TRUE TIGER FANS DIDN'T TURN AWAY

BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY'D STAY ATOP OF REGION 3 4A!!!

THE JACKETS' HOPE WENT FROM HIGH TO LOW

WHEN THOSE "LITTLE KITTIES" DELIVERED A HUGE BLOW

WE HATE FOR TC, WE REALLY DO

FOR NOW PEOPLE WON'T SAY "TIGERS WHO?"

THE GAME FOR TC WAS REALLY TRAGIC

THEY NOW KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE HIT WITH

TRUE MACON MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE

I sure hope the boy from TC that was injured gets better, we're thinking about ya bud! Great sportsmanship tonight by both teams, I liked seeing it on Channel 4 news!