Kingston at LC

swamp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For LC they have played over their head in the first weeks, but they match almost even against Kingston. The question is how will Kingston bounce back from last nights dissppointment. LC wont have to bounce back b/c they knew they would lose going in..FOr Kingston they will be out of the playoff hunt if they do lose this game. If they lose then LC is in the drivers seat with Scott Co right behind., but we really wont know b/c anything can happen in the most competitive region in east tennessee...

Kingston has the talent to play with anyone. Ask AC. The team needs to settle down. Lenoir City will be a good game this week. Looking forward to Friday night. Right now, in Tennessee there is no better use of a 5 dollar bill than to see the High School Football game of your choice.

At work, at Wal-Mart or at church, encourage people to show up to support the team of their choice.

Go Jackets.

B)

I think kingston can beat LC if coach king will utilize the players he knows can do the job. Last wk Mounsey was very sick and was still recovering, thats why we didnt see him running the ball or on defence which hurt us. Another thing that hurt us was the not letting Miller have the ball. The few times he did get the ball he got

further then Chad Johnson, that boy must of run the ball 99% of the time out of which he had a few good runs, other then that he didnt do anything. I looked in the paper for the stats but they weren't posted, if they had been he would of been lucky to of had an average of 1 yd a carry. I am very concerened about what happened last week because a couple of weeks ago chad Johnson dad came into the field house after the Rockwood game and told coach king that he was taking his son off the team, after that Chad wasnt at practice for 2 wks. And all the sudden Millers back up runs the ball the whole game. Everyone needs to pay their due. And we also have Chads dad going around town telling people that the coaches begged him back and that he was going to get to run the ball more and I qoute " Im tired of the glory boys getting to do everything because my son has 10 times more taleant then anyone on the team ! If he does I sure didnt see it last fri. I m not saying Chad isnt a good player, but he still has a lot to learn and he needs to wait his turn just like everyone ealse. How can a team be a team when you have this kind of thing going on? I hope coach King will do the right thing this wk. And if Chads dad wants to take him off the team let him because the only thing he is teaching his son is if you dont get you way get mad and quit, and what he should be teaching him is to work hard for what you want and never give up!

I can also say personally that Johnson was not at practice because he was sick. He is a team player and gives 100% at practice and at the games. I don't know where you were at Friday but it was obviously not at the AC game. Mounsey played on both sides of the ball as well as Johnson. And the 1 yard thing, what about the 37 yard TD. Yes, Johnson's dad did have a problem with the coach after the Rockwood game and acted in a very unusual manner, but his son is a class act and is a team player. You don't have to take my word, ask the players and coaches. Thank God that they see Chad for the person and player that he is and don't hold him responsible for the unclassy actions of his father.

If you don't know first hand what is going on with the team or if you have a problem with what is going on, then I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

I can you first personally that Kingston's Chad Johnson makes a huge difference my friends!! If you don't believe me, just ask any player or coach on the AC staff or team!!

If Johnson playes against Rockwood, Scott, and OS or any of those teams, I don't believe they lose them all!!!

A9, he did play against Rockwood. I didn't see the Scott game, but he might have made a few points difference against OS, but OS would have still won.