region 4 pickem week 8

Guest Oakland

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

These next 3 weeks are going to be nail-biters. Can you believe we are ready for game 8? This season has flown by. Somebody jinxed us by commenting about the great weather about a week ago. I just don't want any rain this week!

A team suffering from injury, disunion, and heartbreak falls hard on CSS, Riverdale over Blackman.

Oakland close over Lebanon

Smyrna lets the dogs loose on poor ol' Siegel, and drags them down hard.

LaVergne, who has shown streaks of brilliance, pulls away from a weaker Wilson Central team.

Battle of two weak teams, Cookeville over Cumberland Co.

Crocket over Jackson.

-JohnC

Guest region4fan

Johnny..............I know that hurt to pick against your boys especially against Riverdale. Is it still the game of the week? I can speak from experience that it really stinks to get blown out on TV. Sorry for you and the Blaze.

I thought I posted my picks, but they disappeared. Oakland 2001 is erasing my posts. He's trying to keep me down!!! :lol:

Riverdale over Blackman (I'm afraid this one could get ugly)

Oakland over Lebanon (Not nearly as close as people think)

Smyrna over Siegel ( ;) gulp!)

Lavergne over Wilson Central (LHS 21 - W.C. 20)

Cookeville over Cumberland County (The battle to see who travels to Riverdale)

Crockett County over Jackson South Side (P.A. Pratt and the Cavaliers roll. I'm a big P.A. Pratt fan)

Edited by Croach

Guest region4fan

Thanks for the pick Croach. Hope we are both right. We are the only ones that think that the Lavergne/ Central will be close. They are very well-matched. For a second, I almost picked Central.

Thanks for the pick Croach. Hope we are both right. We are the only ones that think that the Lavergne/ Central will be close. They are very well-matched. For a second, I almost picked Central.

It will probably be the best game of the night. Depending on rain, I may end up at the Lebanon/ Oakland game. But I think that game will end up with a larger blowout than Riverdale/ Blackman.