Trinity at Fayette Academy

thechief

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, reality check. USJ WILL when the region and will lose in the fourth round. I hate to be an toe but seriously, TCA suprised USJ, the thing is Mick is to smart to let that had twice. Sorry if I spoilled your night, but that's the way it will end, the same way it does every year. USJ is 3-0 in region, PC and TCA are 1-2, JCS and FCA are 2-1, and Middleton is 0-3. Middleton definitly isn't ready for USJ, and JCS isn't either. Predict your outcomes, how ever they may be, but that won't change the outcomes of the games.

Ok guys, reality check. USJ WILL when the region and will lose in the fourth round. I hate to be an toe but seriously, TCA suprised USJ, the thing is Mick is to smart to let that had twice. Sorry if I spoilled your night, but that's the way it will end, the same way it does every year. USJ is 3-0 in region, PC and TCA are 1-2, JCS and FCA are 2-1, and Middleton is 0-3. Middleton definitly isn't ready for USJ, and JCS isn't either. Predict your outcomes, how ever they may be, but that won't change the outcomes of the games.

OK Kenntendo..........grammar check.

WHEN-at what time/"When will Perry County beat a decent team."

WIN-to achieve victory or finish first in a competition/"We have to win this week, we are playing Perry County"

What is "an toe"

And it is FA not FCA, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes doesn't have a varsity team yet.

And I already told everyone how the region will finish, but its still fun to talk about.