Macon County vs York

tnchad1980

I think Macon will win this one and I just want all the Macon Co. fans to know that I think you guys have had a great season so far, and I wish you the best of luck through the playoffs. It's good to see good competitive football and I'm glad to see region 4-3A getting more and more competitve each year. I hope it continues because I love a good nail-bitin' game til the end. (My heart has trouble with em' though) But that's great football!!!

:P

(Oh, and don't forget who beat you this season Macon. ;) ) ;)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME, ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE. THE STANDS WILL BE ROCKIN IN MACON COUNTY COME FRIDAY NIGHT........ :blink: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! SO GET READY TIGERS, STAY FOCUSED AND GET WHATS YOURS. YOU CAN DO IT, WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone from MC want to go see SC and Ptown when all we have to do is win and the region championship is ours!! No let ups this week TIGERS this is the biggest game you've had so far! So TIGERS come Friday night be ready to GET YOU SOME!!!!!

Your right FAN86

The TIGERS need everyone to be at Pat Parker Field friday night !!

This game is for all the marbles!!

Lets go TIGERS, 5 days to go!!

Beat the Lizards and you are REGION CHAMPS!!!

Why would anyone from MC want to go see SC and Ptown when all we have to do is win and the region championship is ours!! No let ups this week TIGERS this is the biggest game you've had so far! So TIGERS come Friday night be ready to GET YOU SOME!!!!!

Exactly..IF your a true MCHS fan then show up this Friday night at Pat Parker field..and show your a true fan..Give our team AND THE BAND lots of support!!!