Best Teams In Class A

CATS1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hsfootball fan i couldn't agree more. Not trying to compare scores but we did kinda beat East Robertson 4 times last year.....yes, i said 4 times, and then they come out and make FRA look like school girls on the playground. All this talk is getting me excited to see if some of these fan's teams can back it up. Should be an interesting season.

I will admit that the region was definitly down last year but how can you say that NCS wasent even close to being the best team in the region when they won the region?? Maybe they shouldnt even play the game anymore. rwest316 said that NCS isint the best team in the region so they shouldnt even play they should let you go through all the games and decide who you think is the better team and put a W beside that game. They were so stupid for playing all those games and wasting their time winning the region becuase they were definitly not the best team in the region even though they won it. Come on now thats like saying who ever wins the AFC shouldnt but considered AFC champs because their were other teams in the AFC that were better than them. Thats dumb. You can have all the talent in the world but if you dont win on that given day when your susposed to win your not the best team. All that being said, yes NCS is a 3 point shooting team and if someone defends the 3 well they might loose but everyone last year new what was gonna happen and they didnt stop it. Now I dont have a swole head and I know that they could end up with a terrible record and get put out in the district, but that is a possibility but I think they will do pretty good. But he Big48 said thats just one mans opinion

Winning region does not make you the best team in the region. There is no way the Marlins were the best team in baseball, they just came up big when it mattered most. I will congratulate NCS on being the luckiest team in the region though. It was pretty much a tossup on who the winner would be and it just happened to fall their way. NCS has very little ability outside the 3-point shot. There should be no reason that NCS doesn't come out with a very strong team like the did last year, but hopefully they aren't nearly as overconfident about their "imminent" success as you are. Many teams with decent talent who are well prepared should have no trouble with NCS, though.

I'm just trying to figure out which game in region we "played really well and shouldnt have won"??? Also, you must be a FRA fan because we own FRA. We went to your house and humiliated you guys. I mean c'mon you lost to East Robertson by like 25! what a joke! but thats beside the point, NCS was the best team in the region last year and is returning their 3 leading scorers and will be dangerous once again this year.

I'm guessing that comment was made about the Ezell-Harding game, but I could be wrong. And I'm glad that your 1-1 record against FRA last year means you own them. Yes, you won pretty big at FRA early in the year, but FRA came to NCS later in the year and showed they are simply a better basketball team. And yes, the East Robertson game was rediculous, but that was expected after playing every night until 10 PM for a whole week and then having a Monday game at 4 or something early like that. I find it pretty funny that NCS is confident enough to overlook a talented and well-coached team so quickly, cause they will very soon regret it.

now you just sound stupid your over here making excuses on why fra got the crap beat out of them by east robertson. and im oh so glad that fra came and showed they was the much better team even though they couldnt handle the worst 10a team in the region tourney. but i guess its just because they were tired right??

now you just sound stupid your over here making excuses on why fra got the crap beat out of them by east robertson. and im oh so glad that fra came and showed they was the much better team even though they couldnt handle the worst 10a team in the region tourney. but i guess its just because they were tired right??

I'm glad someone from NCS is brave enough to call anyone else stupid. I'm also glad that because FRA had a bad game that their victory against NCS doesn't exist. Did NCS go undefeated last year? Were they even close? Until they are, maybe some of their fans should stop talking like it and realize that they WILL lose to FRA this year, because they are not the Dream Team you ignorant people would like to believe they are.

Hey dont say that NCS people are talking trash because all I said was that NCS had a chance to go to state and then other people started talking trash, I was backing up why I thought they had a chance. If you would go back and read all the post you would realize who started talking trash. All I said was that they had a good team and a good chance. No one said NCS was the best team in 1A or anything close to that, then some slow FRA fan gets on here and starts talking like FRA is Lakers or somthing. Again the only thing I said was that they have a good team. I realize that was their first good season in along time but whats wrong with fans trying to support a program that has always been down and is now doing good??

Theres a difference between support and just straight stupidity. And nobody said FRA is like the Lakers, just that he FRA-NCS game will be a good one. Who cares that they lost to East Robertson, everybody has a bad day, and on that particular day, East Robertson was on fire. And it doesn't matter how many times NCS beat ER, it still doesn't change the fact that FRA did split with them last year. I know people on both teams, so I'm pretty neutral in all of this. I do know that FRA lost two starters that they must replace, but NCS also lost their only inside presence. Who will be the replacements for these lost starters, and will they be able to step-up and do the job is what will decide the game, which is on November 25. And NCS DID start the trash talking by saying that they "own" FRA, which is utterly ridiculous. And who cares if they play what you like to call "keep away" or "not even basketball." It was good enough to win 24 ball games last year. Coach Tackett is a great coach that knows how to play to his team's strengths, which in FRA's case, is defense and ball handling. By not letting NCS have the ball for three and four minute stretches, they were not able to bomb the threes like they did in the first encounter. All of this talking is pontless, we will just have to wait and see how it plays out on the floor.

Hey dont say that NCS people are talking trash because all I said was that NCS had a chance to go to state and then other people started talking trash, I was backing up why I thought they had a chance. If you would go back and read all the post you would realize who started talking trash. All I said was that they had a good team and a good chance. No one said NCS was the best team in 1A or anything close to that, then some slow FRA fan gets on here and starts talking like FRA is Lakers or somthing. Again the only thing I said was that they have a good team. I realize that was their first good season in along time but whats wrong with fans trying to support a program that has always been down and is now doing good??

Again, anyone who is a fan of NCS is in no position at all to insult the intelligence of someone of another school, especially one like FRA.