Best Teams In Class A

CATS1

Agreed. Good game to them, but I don't think you played against Felton or McCants. I admit the boys played well and next time around it will be a great test for both teams. NCS was also missing a starter and one of the first 2 off the bench, which is hard to replace with as thin of a line up as we have right now with most of the guys on the bench being young. Looking forward to our next meeting.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only football. Last year in the JV game against FRA at home i really messed up my knee, still bothers me from time to time. Im taking winter and spring to work out and get ready for football in hopes of a good season since our team has some nice potential this next year. I may not play anymore, but ill definitely be at every game. What about you? Are you a student? parent?

I will say what has already been said. The Upper Cumberland area will be very good. In particular watch out for Pickett Co. and Red Boiling Springs. Pickett Co. put a thumping on Livingston boys the other night. LA will be heard from this year in AA. I vote for Pickett Co. who is ranked #6 according to gomab. Go check it out fer yerself.

There is no best team this year in single A.

It's their way of trying to mess with a player's head. They do it for the girl's games and girl's soccer too. It's kind of funny, because they'll go crazy as soon as that person touches the ball, but as soon as it leaves their hands, it's dead silence. They usually choose a person who makes some gesture at them. In the past players have flicked them off, talked trash with them, or just gave them a what the heck are you doing look.