BA vs. MBA

mason1bball

Anyone who is at all associated with this game knows that there is zero chance of either team saving anything for the playoffs. That is not how either MBA or BA play football, especially not against each other. I think MBA will exploit BA's limited passing attack and force BA to pass in order to win. I'll go ahead and predict MBA by 10 but I gaurantee there is going to be some hitting this friday. Hope all of the MBA boys are ready for this one, its gonna be like no game you have had this year.

If MBA can shut down BA's running game, there will be little doubt who wins. I think MBA is obviously more diversified offensively, BA has the better running game overall, and both defenses are tough. BA must limit the turnovers, and put pressure on Fisher.

While folks are right that this game doesn't "count" for anything, and perhaps the smart thing to do would be to hold something back for the playoffs, the players will not be able to do that...the rivalry is simply too intense.

I can't really offer a prediction on this game. I truly believe both teams have an equal chance of winning it...it just depends on who wants it more. Trite, but true.

I certainly hope BA wins, but either way, I believe there will be a rematch later on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• A lot of people don’t realize how valuable JMO was. QB, safety, punter and holder on pat’s. Kid did it all. I fully believe if he was healthy Dburg would have made it to the ship last year. 
    • If Dyersburg quarterback who is also starting safety hadn’t got hurt it would of another blowout 
    • For perspective the county school I’m associated and graduated from only has 7,600 people in the entire county with a median age of roughly 47. That’s not very many 14-18 year olds to choose from. I think the football team had 25-28 kids or around there.  On the other hand Shelby County has 916,000+ with a median age of 36. This isn’t just about Shelby county, but all the big ones with huge economic advantages!  An urban/rural split would benefit tons of smaller schools that have to compete with counties with 120x the amount of people. Especially the ones who can pick and choose their players from a pool like that!   I also agree with Pujo about charter and magnets and they will eventually be phased into the private divisions because it is obviously an advantage plus all the funding! Add that county schools can’t go recruit outside of their county like charters and magnets! 
    • They should be starting next week and go from there.  They never do Spring Practice in April